The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

23 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Like if I had to choose between running naked backwards through a cornfield and sitting in a room with you, I’d be picking corn out of my *** for a year. 

Also - we know that you both hate me and love shoving corn up your arse. So this analogy sucks. 

(hoping humor can lighten your mood. You seem angry)

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Deal. And you can even throw in your own insults in the TL:DR for all the hard work. 

No, I'll continue those in thread as I see fit. 

Especially if you continue to disrespect me.

Do you know what you did yet?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

LOL, hey now, I owned my mistake/slip. I should really be more offended than I already am that you lumped me in here.

I 100% backed you not giving us a win con last game. I'm also intrigued why you omitted Malf above since he admittedly slipped too last game.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

If you get modkilled for that, it'll be egregious. It was blatantly obvious if you were in scum chat last game and in light of the past 24 hours of discussion in the Prequel to WWIII Mafia game that was a very obvious shot at my slip with Orca's whining about it/blaming you.

I still maintain that I owned my mistake and didn't blame anyone else (nor will I) and the extra embarrassment was Malf's previous slip, which I then ignored and made an even bigger one.

59 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think Nacho's claim comes off as genuine personally. 

I still find it funny that aside from you omitting Malf earlier, somehow Pickle not yet posting has gotten him dropped off of your list from two hours ago.

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes. I'll quote myself from last page:

Essentially, here's what happened:

Last game, we (scum) were NOT given a win con for Town. Malf slipped (We didn't know he was Scum as well because he wasn't in chatty), tried to recover, and while there was a little heat, I proceeded to REALLY slip (ironically after Rack and Forge and Malf all agreed that rarely do slips happen in their game and are drastically overblown). Rack and the gang called me on it, and right away in chatty I asked them to bus me because I knew I royally messed up.

Orca immediately got angry with SwAg and blamed him for not giving us a Town win con, whereas I owned pretty much all of my mistakes (see the last few pages on the last game where I admitted as much there as well).

So, SwAg is assuming that one of us four (not sure why me to be honest since Malf and I both admitted our own mistakes, and Malf also didn't include his name in his list of people who would ask/in light of last game) PM'd Hockey about us not getting an exact win con.

This is funny to me also because based on the semi-open setup, it shouldn't be/have been that hard to figure out. 

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

mwil you made a major slip again

All he has talked about is last game; so you are going to have to spell this one out for me. 

41 minutes ago, Dome said:

Me, the two times I could talk in the game: "Someone shoot malf and forge." and "Ha, told you malf was scum"

Deftly my ***, you could hear just fine.

why do you think i tried to kill you lol

37 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you are looking these up, that is an impressive amount of effort.

If you are doing this off memory you are a nerd. And you are going to make me a nerd by making me learn these names.

not off of memory and very little effort

Just now, Matts4313 said:

All he has talked about is last game; so you are going to have to spell this one out for me. 

He knows what he did. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

No, I'll continue those in thread as I see fit. 

Especially if you continue to disrespect me.

Do you know what you did yet?

Not a clue. Does it have to do with me ignoring you during the 4th quarter of the Vikings game? Because you were making my entertainment less enjoyable.

Or was it because of the Falcons music video usage? 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think that point is well known. Hence the fact you are obsessed with me, because you repeat it ad nauseum. Can we move on from it now, or do you still feel the need to say it?

If so, how about you take one big post - talk all the sheet you want - and get it off your chest. Maybe it will make you feel better. 

But that’s not anywhere near as fun. 

it’s good to know I’m getting under your skin. 

expect more to come. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But that’s not anywhere near as fun. 

it’s good to know I’m getting under your skin. 

expect more to come. 

You are not getting under my skin. You are taking away from the game in an effort to act like petulant child. Im simply asking to be more mature and move on from this weird, petty, creepy obsession you have with me.

Its weird and frankly a bit stalkerish.