Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

21 hours ago, Horseunit said:

Conspiracy theory I was just thinking about.  So let's say Garrett was right in his claim that Rudolph did say something that was recorded.  The NFL eliminates the audio but cuts the Browns a deal.  The Browns start getting more calls in their favor for taking the initial punishment and the NFL comes away without a huge hit to their image.  Any thoughts?

The more I stew on this possibility the more it makes sense.

You boys ready to take your rightful place and get your ***** kicked this week? Duck Dynasty a third stringer is going to have some fun with you boys. I just hope Watt, Dupree and Heyward don't enact revenge on your overrated QB. I am glad your undersized DL the one that cheap shotted Rudolph in the back will be playing...Decastro can't wait.

11 minutes ago, Duff said:

You boys ready to take your rightful place and get your ***** kicked this week? Duck Dynasty a third stringer is going to have some fun with you boys. I just hope Watt, Dupree and Heyward don't enact revenge on your overrated QB. I am glad your undersized DL the one that cheap shotted Rudolph in the back will be playing...Decastro can't wait.

Cheese and rice @freakygeniuskid @zelbell can we be done with this bro already?