Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

25 minutes ago, Duff said:

Wow that is quite funny that you refer to the Steelers as being the dirtiest team after this game. You must be a Democrat and you probably believe in the Impeachment hearings. I have a nice plot of land for sale if your interested. That abandoned nuclear plant right beside it is nothing it is a wonderful government subsidized skate park now. 

@Webmaster

Sorry to bother you on such a busy night, but can we get a ruling on this?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

Well, the fact is, Garrett lost what very little respect he had from any other fan base besides Cleveland with this move. It’s sad he resorted to that. I hope he’s suspended multiple games next season. 

Sad he told the truth? What’s really sad is he was lead to believe that the hearing would remain private

41 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

It’s sad he resorted to that. 

Until the someone releases audio we wont know the truth.  You are presuming he is lying without any facts. All anyone knows is someone is lying.  

Garrett did not resort to any thing other than believe that his conversations would be kept between him, his reps and the hearing officer.  

2 hours ago, Duff said:

Wow that is quite funny that you refer to the Steelers as being the dirtiest team after this game. You must be a Democrat and you probably believe in the Impeachment hearings. I have a nice plot of land for sale if your interested. That abandoned nuclear plant right beside it is nothing it is a wonderful government subsidized skate park now. 

Here is a warning for trolling and political talk.   Any more trolling or rule violations will result in a ban.  

In the future, if someone is trolling the Browns forum, do not respond.  Report the member to @zelbell or @freakygeniuskid.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

Well, the fact is, Garrett lost what very little respect he had from any other fan base besides Cleveland with this move. It’s sad he resorted to that. I hope he’s suspended multiple games next season. 

That's okay. We're embracing our inner heels this season anyway.

• Like 7

I’m still not sure how Larry Ogunjobi gets suspended but there’s no known punishment for Mason Rudolph. One guy pushes a guy down and the other one starts a fight by torquing on his helmet and then charging him again well after things should have been over. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad he is playing because of how bad he is. It’s the principle.

• Like 2