Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I just hope Myles is right and audio proves it.

Without it this doesn’t look great tbh.  No mention of it before now, no one else hearing anything, no teammates aware until it came out, etc.

Not saying it did or didn’t happen, just the circumstances appear sketchy.

If they happen to prove he did say it, this changes things as far as his public perception a lot.  If they prove he didn’t, this is the nail in his public perception coffin.

Words out that he was going to talk to the media after the game about it and lawyers told him to not say anything. 

Mostly speculation but you never know. 🤷🏼‍♂️

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I doubt it.

TBH he’s winning in the court of public opinion right now it would seem, just keep your mouth closed and move on.

Nothing would come of it legally anyway.

I love how Rudolph supporters don't realize that he and Pouncey would also be facing charges.

File that complaint, Mason.  See how long your center has your back after that.

Edited by End Run
Irrelevant cuz prosecutors ain't touching it
  • Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is the bottom line.

I mean, Myles can just day it was a mistake and he misheard then.  Nothing is coming of this legally.

Well, then Myles is going to have to say that. Essentially, like a newspaper, he would have to make a retraction

It wouldn't be hard to prove for Rudolph, that being accused/branded a racist hurts his employment/branding opportunities (realizing that he is a scrub Backup QB not withstanding)

Myles probably has a loophole that this was leaked and not said publically. Ball is in his court not to either confirm or deny it. We know he's going to be asked about it, his response (or avoidance) of the question will be telling

1 minute ago, TheGame316 said:

wouldn't be hard to prove for Rudolph, that being accused/branded a racist hurts his employment/branding opportunities (realizing that he is a scrub Backup QB not withstanding

His QB play has harmed his employment/branding opportunities

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

What's wild to me is I heard that it's an open secret that Myles is gay and that Mason used a different slur.  Nobody is saying anything because they don't want to out Myles.  I didn't really believe it, but I'm wondering if that is true and Myles is just totally fumbling this.

So you’re saying “dinosaurs” has hidden meaning?🤔

• Like 1

Myles has been more consistent than rudolph in the proceedings. 

Rudolphs 1st presser was the innocent victim thing. 

Then he comes and fumbles an apollogy.

Garrett has always stressed his over reaction, and 1st alluded something was said, and then only said whatbit was privately. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

His QB play has harmed his employment/branding opportunities

Hence the comment, not withstanding

You have to acknowledge, that despite his play, whether he turns into a SB winning QB, or the next version of Clipboard Jesus, this accusation if not debunked will follow him around the rest of his career

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

What's wild to me is I heard that it's an open secret that Myles is gay and that Mason used a different slur.  Nobody is saying anything because they don't want to out Myles.  I didn't really believe it, but I'm wondering if that is true and Myles is just totally fumbling this.

If someone leaked incorectly what myles said and Myles has never said rudolph did say a racial slur then how in gods name is Myles fumbling it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGame316 said:

You have to acknowledge, that despite his play, whether he turns into a SB winning QB, or the next version of Clipboard Jesus, this accusation if not debunked will follow him around the rest of his career

I think he is a terrible football player (just keeping some football in the conversation).

I absolutely agree. I don't know anything about Rudolph at all.

But I've seen enough of Myles Garrett for him to have the benefit of the doubt 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Well, then Myles is going to have to say that. Essentially, like a newspaper, he would have to make a retraction

It wouldn't be hard to prove for Rudolph, that being accused/branded a racist hurts his employment/branding opportunities (realizing that he is a scrub Backup QB not withstanding)

Myles probably has a loophole that this was leaked and not said publically. Ball is in his court not to either confirm or deny it. We know he's going to be asked about it, his response (or avoidance) of the question will be telling

This is all mental masturbation anyway, it’s not like he’s gonna file charges.

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

If someone leaked incorectly what myles said and Myles has never said rudolph did say a racial slur then how in gods name is Myles fumbling it 

That's not really what I assumed is happening if the gay story were to be true.  I thought Myles would be just changing the story so he could stay in the closet.  But yeah in that case...I mean idk.  What if Myles just said "he called me a derogatory slur" and everybody just took it and ran with the n-word?

I don't know man, I laughed out loud when I heard that rumor I thought it was ridiculous.  The guy telling me acted like it was 100% true though.

9 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Don’t worry his rabid support of tomi Lahren took care of that even before this 

• Like 3

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

That's not really what I assumed is happening if the gay story were to be true.  I thought Myles would be just changing the story so he could stay in the closet.  But yeah in that case...I mean idk.  What if Myles just said "he called me a derogatory slur" and everybody just took it and ran with the n-word?

I don't know man, I laughed out loud when I heard that rumor I thought it was ridiculous.  The guy telling me acted like it was 100% true though.

Yeah,  No doubt in my mind it’s true 

• Like 3