The random thoughts and questions thread

hornbybrown

33 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:
39 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Pro wrestling term for the bad guy.

Yeah, I'd have never picked up on that one.  

That's because you are toes, which is what everyone calls the good guy. There are a lot of toes out there and they should be recognized so if you know a good guy or gal occasionally give them a compliment and call them toes.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
33 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Tayne's real life mentor RRR 😮😮😮.

I hated him so much as a kid but looking back on things he’s arguably the GOAT heel.

Yeah I felt exactly the same as you, I didn't like that tingle he gave me either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hated him so much as a kid but looking back on things he’s arguably the GOAT heel.

😳 Tayne is indeed a slow burn. Our childhood together was indeed a wild one. Sorry for relentless bullying, but you really brought it on yourself with that Batman closet of Osh Kosh B'Gosh pinstriped train conductor outfits. Tayne terrorized you just enough so the others would move on to other prey. Never got a thanks, but whatevs--not upset. 🤷

That said, glad you stopped being a stupid idiot (when they removed the tumor pushing on and debilitating pretty much all cognitive function) and started to appreciate the majesty of @allgrowedupTayne. 

32 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I felt exactly the same as you, I didn't like that tingle he gave me either.

tumblr_nn4nikCSCh1u2ragso1_500.gif

Edited by NudeTayne
Err...football talk
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Better way to support Garrett: Sacrifice Chris Smith by having him egg nogg Rudolph with a helmet again. Will be a show of support for Garrett and also normalizes such action when facing whiny Steelers. Might allow Myles to stick out less. 

I’m not on board with this.

Mason Rudolph seems like a good kid, I think he should be their starter for the next decade.

We need to do our best to keep him healthy.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't sure where to put this and I didn't feel like starting a new thread.  I'm going to be in Cleveland this weekend for the Browns/Bengals game, several questions:

• Where WE tailgating fellow Carps?
  • Where should my friends and I go to watch the Big 10 championship game on Saturday night?  We'll be staying downtown at the Renaissance hotel.  Looking for a good bar.
  • Any restaurant (steakhouses) recommendation? From initial google searching, Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse seems good.