WEEK 12 GDT: BROWNS VS DOLPHINS (A WINNING STREAK?!?!!??)

zelbell

WHO WINS  

24 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS

• HORNBYBROWN
    • EZ MONEY
    • BROWNS
    • DOLPHINS
    • AMERICA
    • FREAKY DEEKY

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

*Must, must win this game.

Freddie is skating in thin ice the rest of the way and they aren’t good.  

Losing this one, with an extra couple days and playing at home would be laughable.

I think the only game he can afford to lose is the Baltimore game and that I’m not sure 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Not that I'm complaining, but how is this game on Fox when it's between 2 AFC teams?

It was originally a 4pm game, but got flexed to 1pm because the league is afraid of showing the whole country what a bunch of pansies the Steelers are.

Since Fox had the afternoon game that week, they keep the broadcast rights to the game regardless of the league changing the time.

11 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I did that ESPN playoff predictor with us winning out and we finished with the 6th seed beating out the Colts by a tiebreaker who were also 10-6.

We have no margin of error.

Definitely not getting my hopes up, I feel like we have played looser since those chances were pretty much dead anyways.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s pretty much scientific evidence right there.

Well it does show that there is little margin for error, as if we didn't know. We are 2 games back from being the first out of the playoffs with 6 weeks to go. There aren't many scenarios that a 9-7 team gets a wildcard this year in the AFC.

After the Ravens (6) and Raiders (3) the Browns are tied with the Jets as the 3rd hottest team right now with 2 straight wins, so there is that.

We are going to slip up once. We aren't a great team yet and okay to above average football teams statistically do no win 8 games in a row regardless of the schedule. I believe we are going to finish 9-7. If that gets us in I don't know but it is at least a step in the right direction after how things started. I did look at the rest of the AFC schedules and mocked through their seasons and I ended up with a three way tie between Buffalo, Oakland and Cleveland for the 6th seed with Indianapolis 10-6 taking the 5th spot. Being a three way tie and neither team having beat both of the other teams or losing to the other teams as well as all three being from different conferences it takes it all the way to conference record. I don't know how the Bills and Raiders have fared in conference play, but I don't like our chances of winning the tie breaker at 8-4. Losing to Tennessee and Denver really killed us in the regard. 

• Like 1