Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

I don't know anything about betting, but looking at longshot basically free DK players that might pop a little I came across TY Montgomery. He's RB3 and also a WR and the WR room is missing Juju, Demario Douglas and Boutte has been inactive a lot of weeks. Theorhetically wouldn't he be a decent longshot TD option as a potential pass catching back and potential slot WR behind Bourne and Parker? Is he a stupid one to look at? I don't watch Patriots, but as a disgruntled Raider fan I was peaking to see who might randomly have a game against us.

Or similar kinda player in Lavishka Shenault where Myles Sanders is out and getting blown out by Miami might be pass situation from the get go and he could rotate in much more at RB with Chubba Hubbard?

Edited by Trojan

3 hours ago, Trojan said:

I don't know anything about betting, but looking at longshot basically free DK players that might pop a little I came across TY Montgomery. He's RB3 and also a WR and the WR room is missing Juju, Demario Douglas and Boutte has been inactive a lot of weeks. Theorhetically wouldn't he be a decent longshot TD option as a potential pass catching back and potential slot WR behind Bourne and Parker? Is he a stupid one to look at? I don't watch Patriots, but as a disgruntled Raider fan I was peaking to see who might randomly have a game against us.

Or similar kinda player in Lavishka Shenault where Myles Sanders is out and getting blown out by Miami might be pass situation from the get go and he could rotate in much more at RB with Chubba Hubbard?

If you're gonna take Montgomery shop around don't just use Dk he's +475 on DK +1000 on fanduel you'd be leaving value on the table.

Tailing @Broncofan with the zay flowers over rec, hopkins over yards. Adding Andrews over 51 yards, Lamar over 220 pass yards, and Lamar over 19.5 completions with the same reasoning. Pass funnel D. Andrews is the defacto #1 guy there and I expect lamar to look for him after the WRs kind of let him down last week. The completions should be pretty easy. 

I already talked about Calvin Ridley, Trevor Lawrence, Mostert. I did play the Christian kirk and engram yardage overs too, but I do like the Ridley one the most out of the JAX pass catchers. 

Tailing broncofan with Hockenson and Jakobi. I am going to continue to smash the Jakobi receptions prop every week Jimmy and Jakobi play together. It is just a perfect pairing. I made some good coin last monday with this laddering this prop. Im not going to ladder it this week though. 

With Minshew at QB, Josh Downs receptions are very attractive. Love that one. He could have 8/9 targets.

I am playing the over 44 in the Jags Colts game. Jags passing offense should success, particularly deep, and the colts offense should be efficient to sustain some nice drives. 

I already said I was on the over in the MIA team total. Taking the under Jets team total as well, was in lockstep with @SaveOurSonics on that one

Adding the over Jerome Ford receptions 2.5, laddering up to over 6.5 - The niners D will let you catch underneath passes because they are very confident in their ability to tackle. Dre Greenlaw is out and he is one of their best flat defenders. PJ walker does his best work throwing short passes that travel less than 10 yards in the air. Should have a TON of volume through the air. 

• Like 2

KJ Osborn is sticking out like a sore thumb to me. Addison isn't 100%, & Osborn is a solid player who we have seen get boatloads of targets and catches in the past... betting against both team's defenses here, Minnesota will have to pass often & Osborn will soak up plenty of targets

Alt receptions on Fanduel

5+ +164

6+ +290

7+ +550

And even a sprinkle on 8+ at +880

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

So the lynchpin TEN DT for run game (Teair Tart) is out again. Lamar Jackson o45.5 rush yds decent as you played it.  But this also makes Keaton Mitchell +800 / +8000 2+ 0.4U / 0.1U TD prop worth a small play.

EDIT:  Mitchell no snaps, voided.   So went with Damien Williams +1600 0.4U / +2000 2+ 0.1U DK.   

Edited by Broncofan

My two parlays for today:

CMC, Mostert, Pittman, and Kyren Williams ATTD

Bengals -2.5 (alt), Eagles ML, Dolphins -10 (alt), Niners -9.5, and Bills -7 (alt)

I feel good about both parlays. I actually forgot to put Walker ATTD in my first parlay but Im fine with the parlay. If it fails though it most likely will be Pittman. I do think he will score though bc of his matchup and he has Minshew throwing him the ball. Richardson isnt a polish passer and I feel like Minshew gives the Colts receivers a boost in the passing game.

Edited by stl4life07