Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Anyone have Fanatics/PointsBet? They are pissing me off with pulling money from my bank account instead of my PayPal account even though the account has $. I deleted the payment method and now they want a card # to link my PayPal account so I expect it will just happen again smh. 

I only use Venmo on draftkings when they ran a promo deposit $100 from Venmo and get $25 dk dollars I'm not even familiar with paypal.

Currently on Stroud O20.5 Completions. His Attempts number is 35.5, so Vegas is expecting him to struggle. I’ll bet against that at the most appealing number imo between Comps, Attempts, & Yards. I don’t expect Houston’s D to slow an offense that is red hot at home, so I’ll back Stroud, Slowik, & company keeping up. 

Really on the fence with Flowers & Likely. Likely feels obvious, but the volume is concerning. You’re really banking on a big catch. With Flowers, Lamar excels at spreading the ball around, but I do love the logic that he’s used as an extension of the running game against a Houston D that is stingy between the tackles (granted, we’ve said that about other defenses before they travel to Baltimore). 

Well that was a brutal 1st game....oh well.

For the late game 3 additions - NEW ADDED SAT PM - Jayden Reed 039.5 rec yds 2U / 57+ rec yds +210 1U / 77+ rec yds +500 0.5U @ SF & NEW ADDED SAT PM - Dontayvion Wicks O31.5 rec yds 2U / 46+ rec yds +210 1U / 62+ rec yds +500 0.5U / 80+ rec yds +1000 0.5U @ SF & NEW ADDED SAT PM - Kyle Jusczyk +1200 FD / +10000 2+ DK 0.4U / 0.1U**.    Absolute carnage on BAL-HOU....that's it for tonight (along with Kittle rec yds & Jordan Love TD props)

Kittle rec yard ladder didnt reach the top but 53, 65 and 75 all hit 

Texans offense and Stroud really hurt me in the first game

SF ML with GB scoring 17/20 cashed

DDP winning, winning with the over 1.5 and the fight overall O2.5 was a big finish to the PPV at least

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832
  • Like 1

I'm liking Otton this afternoon. Yards amd to score.

I expect another explosive or two from Gibbs, he will get behind that pass rush on a screen or delay of some kind, don't like that it could either count as rush or rec yards though. 

DK has a boost, Durant over 30 points+assists vs Pacers +100.. Durant averages 29 points and Indy plays at a very high pace.. 2nd in the league to Washington.

Somehow these "easy" boosts fail far too often, but I don't see how this does unless Durant is injured or they blow out Indy and he sits the 4th.. Siakam is a nice defender but Durant still averages 27/8/6 against him all time

1 hour ago, adamq said:

DK has a boost, Durant over 30 points+assists vs Pacers +100.. Durant averages 29 points and Indy plays at a very high pace.. 2nd in the league to Washington.

Somehow these "easy" boosts fail far too often, but I don't see how this does unless Durant is injured or they blow out Indy and he sits the 4th.. Siakam is a nice defender but Durant still averages 27/8/6 against him all time

Good call and I'm thinking this Allen + Mahomes to combine for 3 passTD feels like you just have to lose money on it, if it misses?

edit - sorry this is FanDuel's boost +100

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, adamq said:

One of these boost tracker pages iirc said if you played every FD boost last year you would've been up like +40 units (assuming a unit is less than the boost limit)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The rest of my singles for today

Kelce 61 rec yards -105

Mike Evans Ladder 69(-120) up to 125

Sam Laporta 36(-114)-50-65 rec yards

Allen 41(-115) rush yards 

Chiefs ML +130

Evans ladder and Laporta tiny ladder looking solid so far. Both overs hit the 1H and the next 2 rungs of Evans done too(75-90)

• Like 1