DreamKid

GDT 11/25/19 Week 12: 8-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-4 Los Angeles Rams

Lol I'm guessing its gonna make Rams fans even more mad at him but Weddle's postgame interview was hilarious. He can't hide how much love he still has for us, he was practically glowing talking about Lamar. 

1 minute ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Lol I'm guessing its gonna make Rams fans even more mad at him but Weddle's postgame interview was hilarious. He can't hide how much love he still has for us, he was practically glowing talking about Lamar. 

I wish he was a backup on the team TBH. Dude clearly doesn't have it anymore but would be great to have on the team.

18 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

I wish he was a backup on the team TBH. Dude clearly doesn't have it anymore but would be great to have on the team.

Have to imagine this is his last year in the league, I don't know if he'll pick up coaching right away or take a little bit of a breather but either way he'll be back with us soon enough.

1 minute ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Have to imagine this is his last year in the league, I don't know if he'll pick up coaching right away or take a little bit of a breather but either way he'll be back with us soon enough.

It really seems both sides are courting eachother

This weekend is going to be nuts. I have to admit, I'm really not looking forward to seeing the Niners face Lamar Jackson, but regardless, it's going to be a fun one to watch. 

4 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

This weekend is going to be nuts. I have to admit, I'm really not looking forward to seeing the Niners face Lamar Jackson, but regardless, it's going to be a fun one to watch. 

I think both teams should be excited, and after a loss not particularly concerned. Both teams are on a roll and plays well in all 3 phases of the game. Lets just enjoy it and hope we go through the game without injury so we have a chance of a 2012 super bowl rematch.

Someone who is good at GDT's should get the Niners one up soon. Holiday weekend and big game coming together man, I'm ready for some football... even if I'm not gonna be able to watch this live. :o

17 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Someone who is good at GDT's should get the Niners one up soon. Holiday weekend and big game coming together man, I'm ready for some football... even if I'm not gonna be able to watch this live. :o

Sucks you won't be able to watch Live, pimp. Better find a live stream on your phone!

And Ravens Round table mods and forum elders, I put in my bid for the Browns GDT. I think being here 12 years the time has come. And no better thread to put up than the massacre of the Factory of Sadness. 

8 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Why not live? Will you be out of market?

If so one thing you can do... that’s not against forum rules for me to tell. Is to get a VPN (I use NordVPN and IPVanish) once you do switch your server over to a foreign country (make sure your browser isn’t broadcasting your location either) and then download a free trial of NFL Gamepass international for the week. Boom. Can watch the game anywhere you want. I did this for the Browns game.

... or the easier way, I would have to PM you. I later found this route for the Steelers game. But yeah.

8 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Oh and 700th like.😁

Any one else see the Mic'd up video for this week?  They had MP Juiceman mic'd up but didn't show any of his taunting of the Rams or his "conversation" with Ramsey :(