Week 12 GDT Raiders(6-4) Jets(3-7)

agarcia34

3 minutes ago, ragingraider said:

the team has been bad> it isnt a Carr issue. Teams have bad games. this is just a bad day.

It's okay to come out flat. But we struggled against the worst team in the league with a mid-round rookie QB last week and put up 3 points against one of the worst secondaries in the league this week. 

Starting to think we’ll go 8-8 to end the year. 

We are definitely losing to KC next week. 

We will lose to the Titans at home. Been saying this for a couple weeks and being called out. Titans have a Top 8-9 Defense and also about to be 4-1 with Tannehil. 

We will beat Jacksonville. We will probably blow them out honestly. 

As for @LAC and @DEN I see both of those being close. I think we’ll win one of those and lose one of those. Which one is anyones guess. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Definitely. And games like today highlight Carr's limitations. He can play well if everything is going in his favor, the running game is rolling, and the offensive line is blocking at an elite level. If that deviates he's incapable of raising his level of play and making plays to keep us in the game. 

He did it all 2016 with a suspect running game.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Even though games like today suck, it's a reality check for Mayock and Gruden going forward. We lack talent at every positional group across our entire defense and we desperately need an explosive playmaker on offense. 

The evaluation is done over the whole season. If we're evaluating our team on today's game, everybody sucks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Starting to think we’ll go 8-8 to end the year. 

We are definitely losing to KC next week. 

We will lose to the Titans at home. Been saying this for a couple weeks and being called out. Titans have a Top 8-9 Defense and also about to be 4-1 with Tannehil. 

We will beat Jacksonville. We will probably blow them out honestly. 

As for @LAC and @DEN I see both of those being close. I think we’ll win one of those and lose one of those. Which one is anyones guess. 

I'm expecting 7-9 but wouldn't be surprised by 6-10 tbh. 

@ Kansas City - Loss (We're not going into KC and getting a win)

vs Tennessee - Loss (Elite defensive team that's trending upwards) 

vs Jaguars - Win (They're meh and we should be pretty pumped up for our last game in OCo) 

@ Los Angeles - Loss (Took everything we had to beat them the first time, don't think we sweep them)

@ Denver - Loss (Carr is 1-5 in career games at Denver and like 2-9 in cold weather games) 

Look I've been watching football for over 40 years. Joe Montana had days like this. We are not an uber talented team particularly at the receiver position. We are starting a guy who was on the Bils practice squad a month ago. I want to see more big plays in the passing game, but who are we thinking that play is going to be made by? 

Williams hasn't been clutch or very good this year. Renfrow is a possession guy. Zay wont be make the team next year. Waller is great, but he is the focal point of the opposing defense. 

The team we have right now has to be efficient. We have to run the ball effectively. We are a timing, play action short pass team. We need to get that explosive play into our offense. That very well may be Carr's deficiency, but we have to have a player who can win one on one downfield.

FYI- Hudson was terrible today. He was pushed into the backfield all day. Our LB's are truly terrible. They are bad and unsure of the system. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Looks like the Bears are going to win today also.  At least we were expecting them to beat the Giants.

They're going to win and move to 5-6. They have a very tough stretch over the next 5. Hopefully, they go 1-4 the rest of the way and finish 6-10. We should probably finish around 7-9. That'll leave us with like the 7th and 13th picks in the first round. 

Just now, ragingraider said:

We are starting a guy who was on the Bils practice squad a month ago. I want to see more big plays in the passing game, but who are we thinking that play is going to be made by? 

Jones was Buffalo's leading WR last season with like 700 receiving yards. Tyrell Williams was one of the best deep threats in the league with the Chargers. Waller is arguably the best TE in the NFL. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm expecting 7-9 but wouldn't be surprised by 6-10 tbh. 

@ Kansas City - Loss (We're not going into KC and getting a win)

vs Tennessee - Loss (Elite defensive team that's trending upwards) 

vs Jaguars - Win (They're meh and we should be pretty pumped up for our last game in OCo) 

@ Los Angeles - Loss (Took everything we had to beat them the first time, don't think we sweep them)

@ Denver - Loss (Carr is 1-5 in career games at Denver and like 2-9 in cold weather games) 

We can win those last 3. Chargers and broncos will be on vacation mode by then.