Week 12 GDT Raiders(6-4) Jets(3-7)

agarcia34

Tyrelle Williams sucks.... if he was 5”11 instead of 6’4 he would be a borderline nfl player. There is a reason why the chargers felt the need to draft Mike Williams when they had Allen and Williams. Williams is a NFL player, but a below average WR2 who is  6’4 but doesn’t use his size. He might look okay if they scheme is right, but isn’t a playmaker. 

Edited by Humble_Beast
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why is top 5, elite Carr getting absolutely embarrassed by Sam Darnold today?

The Raiders are getting embarrassed. Like I said in my last post this game isn't on Carr. The 21 other guys on the field lost that game this week. It's fine, he will beat KC next week and all your prisoners will forgive him. 

Just now, OG_C2X said:

The Raiders are getting embarrassed. Like I said in my last post this game isn't on Carr. The 21 other guys on the field lost that game this week. It's fine, he will beat KC next week and all your prisoners will forgive him. 

He's a top 5 QB though. He can't even complete a pass further than 6 yards downfield against one of the worst secondaries in the league. 

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

How many dropped passes? Look at the ******* context. I’m watching the game. We’re getting embarrassed all around. 

But you guys said that Carr is a top-flight player. Top-flight players don't struggle against bottom-feeding teams with the playoffs on the line. 

7 minutes ago, ragingraider said:

Wow guys. C'mon. It's a letdown game. We are not good on defense and lack a big play threat on offense. We are having a bad game. Literally everything that could go wrong has. Look at that play with the pick six. We are losing every aspect of this game. Lets get on the plane and forget about this one.

Last week was a let down too.

• Like 1