Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

On 12/4/2019 at 4:22 PM, The Orca said:

It's the truth...I didnt do it to save Dome. That wasnt the reason for it

Well that makes no sense at all, given the timing... what was the reason? I'm sure you've explained it, but one more time.

Also, to completely put that play on blast:

Orca: "Should I red letter swag?"

Dome: "I wouldn't, but you do you."

Orca: *red letters swag*

Why'd you even ask? lol

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Well that makes no sense at all, given the timing... what was the reason? I'm sure you've explained it, but one more time.

Orca: *splits the difference and blue letters swag*

Why'd you even ask? lol

FIFY. The blue lettering wasn't consistent with Forge not being a part of the asylum, as he was a psychiatrist, whereas SwAg was proven bipolar. It would have actually got me to MAYBE buy into SwAg being the scum balance of the bipolar vote, but blue basically 100% cleared him (after he passed my 4 day test) AND basically cemented Orca as scum for me.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Orca: *red letters swag*

Why'd you even ask? lol

I told you all in the chat. I wasnt going to do it after you said that but after a little I realized I would totally do it as town so I went for it. It was all the long play to act like Swag and lie about everything. Make myself look like failtown purposely throwing the game

Pickle believed it, Malf I believe was for a little, Racks was headed there

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I told you all in the chat. I wasnt going to do it after you said that but after a little I realized I would totally do it as town so I went for it. It was all the long play to act like Swag and lie about everything. Make myself look like failtown purposely throwing the game

Pickle believed it, Malf I believe was for a little, Racks was headed there

Ah, so that's why you decided to kill me. You knew you couldn't convince me and my vote power I assume?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ah, so that's why you decided to kill me. You knew you couldn't convince me and my vote power I assume?

I thought I told you that in the chat lol. Yeah. I felt killing you would make me look worse and further the fake frame and it removed a guarantee multivoter that would be on me