Tanny "King of the" Hill- Should he be the future?

KingTitan

10 hours ago, titanrick said:

Then I would argue that a rookie qb is not the best bet to step in and win games. I agree they are important. Get a seasoned vet who’s done it before if called upon. 

That's usually what we've tried. We end up with Blaine Gabbert and Charlie Whitehurst lol.

I would roll with those guys unless there was a QB I absolutely loved.

Edited by TitanSS

getting paranoid that this is a 2013 nick foles situation- the efficiency numbers are actually eerily similar. foles had 13 starts, 119 QB rating, 9.1 YPA, 27 TDs to 2 picks. someone talk me off the ledge lol

big thing is tanny has significantly better career numbers in prior seasons, so hopefully he stays reasonably improved over those in a better situation

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

getting paranoid that this is a 2013 nick foles situation- the efficiency numbers are actually eerily similar. foles had 13 starts, 119 QB rating, 9.1 YPA, 27 TDs to 2 picks. someone talk me off the ledge lol

big thing is tanny has significantly better career numbers in prior seasons, so hopefully he stays reasonably improved over those in a better situation

Tanny was also the #8 overall pick. Foles was a late 3rd rounder. 

But honestly, if Tannehill wins is a Super Bowl, I don’t care what he does after. He can go full Foles after that for all I care. 😂

6 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Tanny was also the #8 overall pick. Foles was a late 3rd rounder. 

But honestly, if Tannehill wins is a Super Bowl, I don’t care what he does after. He can go full Foles after that for all I care. 😂

I would 100% take a Joe Flacco situation where we pay him all the money in the world after a super bowl title just for him to flop afterwards.

Totally worth it.

16 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I would 100% take a Joe Flacco situation where we pay him all the money in the world after a super bowl title just for him to flop afterwards.

Totally worth it.

oh, no doubt. for a franchise that's never won a super bowl you'd have to be insane not to take that deal.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m not saying this because of today’s game

I havnt commented in this thread much because I wasn’t ready to talk about next year 

Tannehill will not be our QB next year 

Get ready for the Brady era for 2 years in Nashville 

Im not saying I want 1 guy over the other all I’m saying is Brady will be the QB for the next 2 years 

Titans are going to have to spend money on Henry Ryan and probably Conklin 

Brady and Vrabel are buddies and Brady wants to play for Vrabel

Brady wants to play for the Titans because he see’s the weapons on offense, he see’s the offensive line is better in Tennessee than NE

This isn’t me just going nuts and making crazy predictions 

The media up here in New England is a lot different than any where else in the country 

The shows we have up here dedicated to sports is different than any where in the country

A tv named Gary Tanguay has a report the other day on live tv that Brady isn’t selling his house until his kids finish the school year

He also said Brady is tired of being underpaid by  the Pats

Lastly the guy mentioned Brady wants to play for Vrabel and see’s the weapons their

We are about 2 months from free agency but there a lot of Brady connections on the Titans, don’t be surprised if we start to hear the rumblings soon about the potential of him in Tennessee 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I havnt commented in this thread much because I wasn’t ready to talk about next year 

Im not saying I want 1 guy over the other all I’m saying is Brady will be the QB for the next 2 years 

Brady wants to play for the Titans because he see’s the weapons on offense, he see’s the offensive line is better in Tennessee than NE

The media up here in New England is a lot different than any where else in the country 

The shows we have up here dedicated to sports is different than any where in the country

A tv named Gary Tanguay has a report the other day on live tv that Brady isn’t selling his house until his kids finish the school year

Lastly the guy mentioned Brady wants to play for Vrabel and see’s the weapons their

We are about 2 months from free agency but there a lot of Brady connections on the Titans, don’t be surprised if we start to hear the rumblings soon about the potential of him in Tennessee 

Didn't we hear this for much of this past season already? Don't get me wrong, I think his better days are behind him but I would still take him. I just don't see it happening. For now, at least, Tanny is our best bet.

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Yeah, I still have a feeling this is how it plays out too

12 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Didn't we hear this for much of this past season already? Don't get me wrong, I think his better days are behind him but I would still take him. I just don't see it happening. For now, at least, Tanny is our best bet.

I’m not saying I’m right and anyone is wrong 

I live here in NE and they are literally counting the days of Brady watch even though free agency isn’t until March

All I’m pointing out is what I’m hearing from the guys here in NE

Giselle doesn’t want to move to LA so the Chargers are out

Brady really doesn’t trust a lot of the coaches he could sign with, Naggy, McCarthy, Frank Reich and on an on

Brady and Vrabel are still close 

Brady could still end up getting cold feet and going back to NE

All I’m saying is I’m sure Butler Ryan and what ever other back door channeling is going to happen and if Brady does decide to leave NE I just have that feeling it’s to come to Nashville 

Edited by Titans fan 617