Week 2 GDT - Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons

CWood21

Really curious to see if Montravius plays or not. 

7 hours ago, Kenrik said:

He would be a TERRIBLE fit. GB runs a hurry up offense. We try to keep the same personnel in the game for matchup issues. AP is a terrible pass blocker, cant catch balls out of the backfield, and is bad running out of the shotgun. He's been a disruption in NO right now because he doesn't get the ball enough imagine him here complaining. He might be the worst fit for us out of all the rbs in the league. I forgot to mention he isn't very good anymore. 

I guess I should've made my sarcasm more clear lol. Kind of joking towards my post about McCarthys playcalling, but, eh it backfired. 

Have you seen some of the Andy Benoit breakdown of film from the Seahawks game?

5. Poor secondary play kept the Packers out of Super Bowl LI. After allowing just nine points and 135 net yards passing Sunday against Seattle, the assumption is Atlanta will see a much better Packers defense Sunday night than it saw in January’s NFC Championship. But the film begs to differ. Green Bay’s back seven struggled against switch releases. Two Seahawks receivers would run vertically along gradually intersecting paths, and one would pop open inside. Unfortunately, Seattle’s pass protection usually broke down before Russell Wilson could target the open man. It will be different with Atlanta. Expect Matt Ryan to attack the Packers inside, and to really go after slot man Quinten Rollins.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/15/leonard-fournett-tj-watt-deshone-kizer-cam-robinson-rookie-class-week-1?utm_campaign=sinow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_si

Outside of Jones the Falcons have an average WR core. good but not great. With Hyde gone we should cover TE's better. My main concern is Freeman and Coleman killing us on the ground and air. If we can hold up in the run game outside of playing our base D will be huge because the Falcons loaded with pass catchers. I'm just hoping our pass rush is for real and not just a product of the Hawks terrible OL.

7 hours ago, jontat83 said:

Andy Benoit stinks so gotta take that into account.

Archived