Lamar Jackson

Slingin' Sammy

2 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

If my team was paying Jared Goff $35 mill a year to play like Blake Bortles I'd probably be sniping every other young QB too but bitterness is a bad look on you playboi. 

Chad you tried this yesterday or the day before. Chad try something new. Goff actually took the rams to the super bowl and is only 25 and can throw the football when needed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Chad you tried this yesterday or the day before. Chad try something new. Goff actually took the rams to the super bowl and is only 25 and can throw the football when needed. 

Is that why Lamar's passing stats across the board are better than Goff's this year?

Also, help me out I'm trying to find Jared Goff's 2019 playoff stats but they're not showing up....?

In the end Rammy, Goff and Lamar have the same amount of Superbowl wins, identical playoff stats through their first 2 years, but Lamar has one more MVP trophy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Is that why Lamar's passing stats across the board are better than Goff's this year?

Also, help me out I'm trying to find Jared Goff's 2019 playoff stats but they're not showing up....?

In the end Rammy, Goff and Lamar have the same amount of Superbowl wins, identical playoff stats through their first 2 years, but Lamar has one more MVP trophy.

I’m talking to a hard core ravens fan here. Btw Flacco I hope you know we’re kidding lol like I care bro. You should know better bro. Next year though.. and can Lamar win a playoff game first? Sheesh. 

NFL fans*** Regular season doesn’t matter! 

Show me what you can do in the playoffs. 

.*** Teams who do nothing in playoffs. 

Yeah well post seasons aren’t even a guarantee. Amazing regular season. 

Lol. Love the hypocrisy in the thread. 

No ones dumping on the Ravens. Everyone’s giving the Titans more love. But the ravens crapped the bed, and instead of taking their L. They out here attacking established winnings QBs. Like if that’s a bad thing. Acting like Michael Thomas outchea. 

Young this and that. Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. Y’all weren’t this humble the end of the year. Had you! There wouldn’t be a peep. 

Seattle lost. Rammy didn’t say a thing. 

Vikings lost the same. 

Texans! Marone mama Mia. Rammy no speak da evil. 

Saints. They get the ravens treatment. 

Feel me big dawg. Ooof ooof. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I’m talking to a hard core ravens fan here. Btw Flacco I hope you know we’re kidding lol like I care bro. You should know better bro. Next year though.. and can Lamar win a playoff game first? Sheesh. 

No ones dumping on the Ravens. Everyone’s giving the Titans more love. But the ravens crapped the bed, and instead of taking their L. They out here attacking established winnings QBs. Like if that’s a bad thing. Acting like Michael Thomas outchea. 

Young this and that. Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. Y’all weren’t this humble the end of the year. Had you! There wouldn’t be a peep. 

Vikings lost the same. 

Why you so funny loc? These takes are as good as a Lamar playoff run

13 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Vikings lost the same. 

Sir this is a Wendy's....

EDIT: Also, LOL @ the bolded.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

Lamar has shown his thirst for the supebowl win. He really put himself out there this season, and gave it his all. With that said, he has exposed himself to a lot of risk of injury in doing it.

So with that in mind, does Lamar come back next year doing more of the same? Does the loss of their OC change the plan up? Does Lamar fall back and try to establish a better receiving corp and incorporate more throws to WR, or stick with the TE combo and rush attack?

I can honestly say that this offense was stacked to compliment his playstyle, and the Titans shut it down and forced him outside his comfort zone. End of story.

It's not like the Ravens just abandoned their year-long scheme for no reason -- the coaches saw the heavy zone (4 guys stacked across the field) and man-to-man with tight ends. This effectively stopped Lamar/Ingram from running anywhere, and the only real option was to get receivers into the gaps (which, between the joke of a WR corp and Lamar being shook, didn't happen much.)

The players got outcoached. Out-schemed. You have to be able to adapt and maintain clarity. Jackson was visibly angry and riled up and lost his head in the moment, and that made things much worse.

Edited by lolsurebro

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

The first INT more or less sums up the game as a whole. Wasn't a perfect throw from Lamar, but it hit Andrews in the hands and ultimately it's a catch that your Pro Bowl TE is expected to make. But instead he deflects it up and of course Tennessee was there to pick it off. Wherever we created any sort of opening for them, they took advantage and that's ultimately how you win any game. 

Yeah I don't put that one on Lamar. But he wasn't good by any means. I keep seeing people pointing to his 500 yards, but that doesn't mean you had a good game. I thought it was a bad game overall. Not crippling, but bad.

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah I don't put that one on Lamar. But he wasn't good by any means. I keep seeing people pointing to his 500 yards, but that doesn't mean you had a good game. I thought it was a bad game overall. Not crippling, but bad.

The 8 pump side step out of pressure to a fumble was pretty crippling. 

6 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

The 8 pump side step out of pressure to a fumble was pretty crippling. 

It was bad, but when I think of putrid or crippling, I think Jake Delhomme's 5 INT game. I think catastrophic play.

Lamar's play was bad, not catastrophic.

He'll sadly be fine in my opinion.

17 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

The biggest negative of this game for me with Lamar was the decision making and the amount of ducks he was throwing. That wasn't what we saw all year. He wasn't throwing ducks all year - he was throwing darts all over the place.

But, when you also factor in the frustration he was feeling from A) Not having a running game B) Being down so early C) the drops - it's easy to understand why he was pressing so hard. He's still young, and this loss just like last year's will fuel him to be even better next year.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The biggest negative of this game for me with Lamar was the decision making and the amount of ducks he was throwing. That wasn't what we saw all year. He wasn't throwing ducks all year - he was throwing darts all over the place.

But, when you also factor in the frustration he was feeling from A) Not having a running game B) Being down so early C) the drops - it's easy to understand why he was pressing so hard. He's still young, and this loss just like last year's will fuel him to be even better next year.

It's never okay for the QB to pout like he was in that game. Goff last year against NO had no run game and Gurley drop several balls. One of which was picked. Mahomes was given no help early on either. It was obvious early on in the year that Jackson loses his cool way too easily. If he doesn't fix his demeanor he will struggle to dig his team out of holes in the future.

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Thank you! I'm pretty excited to have a 23 year old MVP to build around. 

Outside of the Chiefs and Houston just about every other team should be envious of the Ravens QB situation going forward. Still bummed the Saints went with Marcus Davenport instead of Lamar Jackson. Thought for sure when we traded 2 first round picks to move up in that draft we were going to grab him.

• Like 1