Week 14 GDT - Dallas @ Chicago

D82

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Is anyone curious to hear what Jerry Jones will be saying after this game tonight or tomorrow about Jason Garrett and his job security

I can't wait for it actually

"This was a close, one score game on the road, we have full confidence in the coaching staff, in coach Garrett and we're looking forward to the Superbowl"

• Like 1

Want to know something even sadder?  I'm having a "discussion" in the comments section of a YouTube video where a guy is trying to tell me that Vince Young and Jamarcus Russell were both better quarterbacks than Phillip Rivers but they just weren't given as much of a chance as Rivers has gotten.  xD

43 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

What's crazy to me is that you can't seem to fully comprehend an easy point. Do you know what a scapegoat entails?

You even said Jason Garrett is the biggest problem. So why was he still here while many coordinators have been dismissed under his watch?

You’re not a scapegoat if you deserve to be fired due to your own faults.

Jason removing Linehan from his staff is completely separate from Jerry getting rid of Jason. Both are warranted in their own right.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Want to know something even sadder?  I'm having a "discussion" in the comments section of a YouTube video where a guy is trying to tell me that Vince Young and Jamarcus Russell were both better quarterbacks than Phillip Rivers but they just weren't given as much of a chance as Rivers has gotten.  xD

have fun with that one.