Week 14 GDT - Dallas @ Chicago

D82

22 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Is anyone curious to hear what Jerry Jones will be saying after this game tonight or tomorrow about Jason Garrett and his job security

"Maybe he won't be coaching anywhere nexr year"

or more tactfully

"I think Jason will be an outstanding broadcaster next year"

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude I hate that Zeke keeps falling forward. Like his legs just stop moving and he falls. 

WTF kind of running is that. Lazy. 

I hate that Dak was missing open receivers and making boneheaded plays that were reminiscent of 2017. Zeke is the only guy who actually played like he wanted to win tonight. 

Just now, Calvert28 said:

I hate that Dak was missing open receivers and making boneheaded plays that were reminiscent of 2017. Zeke is the only guy who actually played like he wanted to win tonight. 

I have no clue what your post has to do with mine? You could have just stated your opinion... 

Good news- Beat Philly and Wash and we are in.

Bad news- We aren't going to win a game the rest of the season.

Agreed, Zeke is the only one to show up last night.

O line looks like garbage. Time to move on from T Smith. He gets beat like a drum on that side.

Future coaching considerations- Far fetched as it may seem, why not consider Tony Romo as a HC? Listening to him as an analyst, I have not heard better. He recognizes formations, schemes, mismatches and predicts the outcome of the play with crazy accuracy.

AND- he was there when Prescott came in the league, who would know his strengths better?

If not HC, then OC???

And time to get rid of the dumpster fire named Marinelli. What a joke this defense has become. Can't tackle, can't defend, rarely gets T.O. (I know we got 2 last night) first in how many games???

We need young, innovative and motivated coordinators.

Edited by Rtnldave

The team is in a funk. Coaching cannot solve that problem because it is caused by a lack fiery leadership on the roster. Back in the 90s we had players like Emmett and Irvin to break the ice. We don't have any players like them. We have a lot of very good players but all of them are quiet. Failure to bring motivators to the roster is the fault of management. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I posted in the news and notes, but just in case you dont check that thread - - Jerry is still fuming this morning:

Sounds like he's more mad that we dare ask if cutting JG would be the right thing to do right now. His mind is set regardless of Horror. He will be the coach for the remainder of this year