Week 14 GDT - Dallas @ Chicago

D82

When I bought these tickets I didnt this would be the game that decides Jason Garrett's job here. Who knows maybe it's already decided or its decided later. But it seems this is ine of the most highly debated games we have had in a long time and I'm gonna be there tonight!

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

When I bought these tickets I didnt this would be the game that decides Jason Garrett's job here. Who knows maybe it's already decided or its decided later. But it seems this is ine of the most highly debated games we have had in a long time and I'm gonna be there tonight!

Wearing a Bears jersey?

12 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I just picked up the Dallas defense in one of my fantasy leagues. Probably the kiss of death. 

Sweet! I have to start Allen Robinson in both leagues and David Montgomery in one so I hope we win 56 to 52

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I just picked up the Dallas defense in one of my fantasy leagues. Probably the kiss of death. 

45 minutes ago, Runaway Jim said:

You bastard!

11 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I took your advice on Tannehill because I was already leaning that way. So help me 

Why are you all setting rosters? You all didnt go 12-1 and get a bye this week?

@JWingate ;)

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

That is true. That 2017 Eagles team feels like a huge chunk were just mid-tier FA's that managed to put it all together. 

And that's my 1st red flag. Howie Roseman was said to be behind all of the wheeling and dealings of that year, 1 year after being fired, I believe, for being such a horrible GM. 

So again, what did he go see Mr. Miagi and came back a genius? Did he just get lucky? Did he learn from past mistakes? If that is the case, why is he crapping the bed now?

It doesn't add up. All I hear on sports radio in Philly is how horrible their receiving core is this year. Isn't this the same group that was on board for that "Super Bowl" championship?

Now they all suck???

Then we will all hear about Nick Foles and his miracle run. The same guy the Iggles got rid of because he sucked here, couldn't get a starting job on the Rams or Chiefs, comes back and beats the GOAT on the biggest of stages AFTER Belicheck benches his best DB the night before the game?????? HUH!!!????

And let's not forget about the TD's that were Ertz-fumbled in the End Zone- but it was still a catch (Uh HUMMM Dez Bryant) and the Clement TD where he bobbled it on his hip for his 1st step, toe out of bounds by the time he recovered it, but it was a TD!

I get that calls go bad and rules change and if I had wheels I'd be a wagon.

So, either: 

They caught lightning in a bottle and all other variables just happen to fall into place for them, ease of schedule, injuries to players, lucky bounces, coulda, shoulda, woulda but didn't, bal, bla, bla

OR

It was fixed.

And the idea that games can be fixed is pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point. See- Saints/Rams No PI call.

And I know, you have an answer for that. "They changed the rule man, you can challenge that now."

Right, that is nothing more than a lollipop after you seen the Dr for your booster shot. Its a distraction, a card to play. What has it helped this year so far? They cannot even determine what a catch is, they are going to get this right?

So, that's my take. I don't care what anyone thinks, I don't care what anyone says, I've been watching this game over 40 years. It has become so obvious, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. The players know it. To a lot of them the league is a quick cash grab to buy a home, bank hundreds of thousands of dollars and shmoke der weed!!!

They don't care about a little plastic trophy, who cares??? We got enough money to get high for the rest of our lives. If we should win it, great. If not, pass that down, deep inhale, crank up the tunes and life is good.