Week 14 GDT - Dallas @ Chicago

D82

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Technically the Redskins are still in it... 

Not worried about Haskins at all. Idc how bad JG is, if Haskins beats us then QB value needs to be revisited.

The Eagles, whom we slaughtered, just allowed the Dolphins to score the most points they have in 4 years.

Edited by DaBoys

11 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Not worried about Haskins at all. Idc how bad JG is, if Haskins beats us then value needs to be revisited.

The Eagles, whom we slaughtered, just allowed the Dolphins to score the most points they have in 4 years.

Fitz Magic strikes again

If you guys play to your potential you should easily win this game. Your offensive is ranked 2nd overall and your defense is ranked 6th overall. Our offensive is horrendous unless we play a garbage defense. We can't run the ball at all and it's all on Mitch to produce which has not gone too well.

What's the temperature of the team this week?

6 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Still don't understand fans that hope to avoid the playoffs.

Just watched an interview with Jane Slater, Her take was that she wouldn't be at all surprised if the Cowboys won out, and had a good showing in the playoffs that Garrett would be back next year

You honestly saying that you'd be wiling to risk having Garrett back if he made the playoffs and by some miracle made and lost the NFC championship game?

I'm not, this window probably has 4-5 more years in it, I'm not willing to waste another on Garrett.... Feels like we've already wasted 3-4 already. Consistent underachieving. I'd take 6-10, a high draft pick and a Garrett GTFO over a disappointing playoff "run"