Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

13 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Man...he must be really good as an interview. That's pretty scary throwing your future into some uncertain hands. He's a defensive mind. Who's he bringing to build up your QBOTF? Then there's a chance that you could lose that guy if he actually does do that with Fields after a year or two. 

• Like 2

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/24/tom-brady-theres-no-rush-to-make-a-decision/

“My wife is my biggest supporter,” Brady said. “It pains her to see me get hit out there. And she deserves what she needs from me as a husband and my kids deserve what they need from me as a dad. And I’m gonna spend some time with them and give them what they need, ‘cause they’ve really been giving me what I need the last six months to do what I love to do. I said this a few years ago, it’s what relationships are all about. It’s not always what I want. It’s what we want as a family. And I’m gonna spend a lot of time with them and figure out in the future what’s next.”

Last year i'm pretty sure he made a social media post or comment about how he couldn't wait until August for football to be back.

This year, well...sounds like a man ready to retire

If Brady leaves the Bucs & Payton leaves the Saints thats a big shift in the NFC South

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/24/tom-brady-theres-no-rush-to-make-a-decision/

Last year i'm pretty sure he made a social media post or comment about how he couldn't wait until August for football to be back.

This year, well...sounds like a man ready to retire

If Brady leaves the Bucs & Payton leaves the Saints thats a big shift in the NFC South

Yeah, this is kind of getting legit. I would have imagined the family would have made a bigger show of it on sunday because I would assume that they knew, but I will say that he's talking a lot about family and the like right now. 

Jeff Darlington is saying that he's really considering it and he was the very, very first (like months beforehand) that said Brady wasn't going to be back with the Pats, so my ears perk up at that as well.