Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You're looking too much into this. Jimmy's market in unlikely to change. And Colts having a vacancy just means they put themselves in the sweepstakes for someone like Wilson or Watson or even Rodgers. 

Wilson looks like he's staying put & i don't think Watson will be traded within the division. That leaves Rodgers but i think he's going to Denver

Once you're off those 3 options, then Jimmy G is the next best thing. Especially with a weak rookie class. And they did enquire about him before. He'll also cost way less in terms of draft picks & cap room, especially after spending so much on Wentz. Colts i think are a good trading partner for Jimmy G

Edited by 49ersfan

22 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Wilson looks like he's staying put & i don't think Watson will be traded within the division. That leaves Rodgers but i think he's going to Denver

Once you're off those 3 options, then Jimmy G is the next best thing. Especially with a weak rookie class. And they did enquire about him before. He'll also cost way less in terms of draft picks & cap room, especially after spending so much on Wentz. Colts i think are a good trading partner for Jimmy G

The crazy thing is that they don't have the assets to make the move for a bigger QB. Wilson, Rodgers, Watson..they aren't getting moved in a package that doesn't include a first round pick this year and Indy doesn't have that. So it's almost like they can't do anything but a lateral move, which makes this all the quirkier. 

If they are going to make a lateral move, honestly I don't know know they don't just throw a dart at Mariota, Winston or Teddy Bridgewater, none of whom will cost an asset to acquire, all of whom they can afford (they have the second most cap space in the NFL with regards to QB needy teams behind only Denver). Already down a first round pick this year, would likely be down a second round pick by trading for Jimmy...man, that would just be a weird play. They'd really have to think that he's something more than a lateral move. 

28 minutes ago, adamq said:

Hrm... would you rather see LA win & McVay/AD retire or watch Cinci win but have to deal with McVay/AD next year(s)?

I've been rooting since the Rams since they beat us. Personal, congratulatory self interest lol 

47 minutes ago, adamq said:

Hrm... would you rather see LA win & McVay/AD retire or watch Cinci win but have to deal with McVay/AD next year(s)?

Isn’t McVay about to get extended? 

I saw the news about AD’s possible retirement. I doubt he retires. 

Yes, I would rather see CIN wins. 

• Like 1

2018 Rams lose SB, 2019 49ers lose SB

2019 Rams miss playoffs, 2020 49ers miss playoffs

2020 Rams make playoffs but can't make it all the way due to QB issues, 2021 49ers make playoffs but can't make it all the way due to QB issues

2021 Rams get their big arm QB and win the SB. 2022 49ers get their new big arm QB and...?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, John232 said:

Did Mixon die? Trying to figure out why he wasn’t in that last drive.

Agreed or even Chase. Why didn’t they do another motion run like they did earlier or what the Rams did with Kupp on that 4th down play. 

1 minute ago, StevenK said:

Agreed or even Chase. Why didn’t they do another motion run like they did earlier or what the Rams did with Kupp on that 4th down play. 

Running it directly at Donald was an insane decision.. not having a play ready for Burrow to get rid of it immediately on 4th down was equally stupid 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, adamq said:

Running it directly at Donald was an insane decision.. not having a play ready for Burrow to get rid of it immediately on 4th down was equally stupid 

Who do they think they have on their roster in order to run right at Donald, Daniel Brunskill? 

• Like 1

The Kyler drama is hilarious. They probably kiss and makeup, but it does put more pressure on Kyler to perform better next year if there is any truth to the buzz on the street in regards to his attitude. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

2018 Rams lose SB, 2019 49ers lose SB

2019 Rams miss playoffs, 2020 49ers miss playoffs

2020 Rams make playoffs but can't make it all the way due to QB issues, 2021 49ers make playoffs but can't make it all the way due to QB issues

2021 Rams get their big arm QB and win the SB. 2022 49ers get their new big arm QB and...?

As much as I was rooting for the bengals, it just seems that if everything is balanced, we needed the rams to win.....

Marvel Balance GIF

11 hours ago, John232 said:

Did Mixon die? Trying to figure out why he wasn’t in that last drive.

Not sure who to put the blame on but they should of been more aware after getting a nine yard gain on first down. Personally I think if they wanted to run it, it should of been on 2nd and 1 WITH MIXON. Get the first, clock it/take a time out and play another set of downs. They wasted too much time after the nine yard gain....

• Like 2