Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

14 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Seahawks Receive:

1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick
2nd Round Pick
2nd Round Pick
5th Round Pick
Drew Lock
Shelby Harris
Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

This return is kind of lackluster in my opinion…..if i were a Seahawk fan i would be upset.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I think we can't cut Jimmy now. With Seattle not only need a QB regardless of Drew Lock but also they will have 70 million in cap space now. 

Someone will give us something for him now that the market has settled

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ninerholic said:

Hopefully Jimmy is next

My hope is that the Commanders are feeling desperate to get a vet QB after going hard and missing out on Wilson and turn their attention to Jimmy. 

Jimmy can get the Commanders into legit wildcard race and a decent chance at competing with the Cowboys for the East. 

I'm hoping we can get their 2022 2nd and 6th, but I'd be cool with something like their 2022 3rd and 2023 4th. 

• Like 2

For years most good QB's never moved around. Peyton Manning was the only one and thats cuz the Colts had Luck fall into their laps in 2012, otherwise they probably keep him

In the last 3 offseasons alone we've had Brady, Stafford, & Wilson on the move. Goff & Wentz to a lesser extent. And Watson is still a wildcard. Crazy 

I wonder whats next. Jimmy G, Ryan, Cousins all on the move?

24 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

More is happening 

Laken Tomlinson posted the same thing. I think it just has to with the craziness of this morning. 

Side note....I also despise the eye emoji. Every time someone posts it with no context it's like a big bright neon sign requesting attention. 

• Like 5

Apparently Washington offered picks over the next three drafts, asked Seattle if they wanted players too and Seattle never responded. Not sure why, but feeling is that they didn't want to trade him in the NFC. 

Dumb as hell lol 

• Like 3

I still remember that podcast episode. Sherm was right again!!!!

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Apparently Washington offered picks over the next three drafts, asked Seattle if they wanted players too and Seattle never responded. Not sure why, but feeling is that they didn't want to trade him in the NFC. 

Dumb as hell lol 

I never understood that. When you trade away Wilson, you are accepting being bad for the immediate future. Why do you care if he is in the NFC? You aren't competing either way. And then when you finish rebuilding, it shouldn't matter what how well Washington is playing. Stupid. 

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I still remember that podcast episode. Sherm was right again!!!!

I never understood that. When you trade away Wilson, you are accepting being bad for the immediate future. Why do you care if he is in the NFC? You aren't competing either way. And then when you finish rebuilding, it shouldn't matter what how well Washington is playing. Stupid. 

Said the same thing.

So stupid.