Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Van Noy just signed for 13...I have to adjust my thinking. I think he's out of the price range for sure now. 

Van Noy is a edge guy though. Wolfe is a aging 5-Tech/3-Tech. I don't see his market being anywhere close to Van Noy's...

Edited by 757-NINER

2 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Van Noy is a edge guy though. Wolfe is a aging 5-Tech/3-Tech. I don't see his market being anywhere close to Van Noy's...

It'll be lighter, but he's going to get paid. 

Van Noy is 28, I think. Wolfe is 30. Wolfe's deal may be shorter, but that is actually worse for us if he's not taking a steep discount because we can't spread the hit. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

It'll be lighter, but he's going to get paid. 

Van Noy is 28, I think. Wolfe is 30. Wolfe's deal may be shorter, but that is actually worse for us if he's not taking a steep discount because we can't spread the hit. 

Someone's going to take a slight discount to come here and pick up those stats DeFo left for a big payday....just not sure who it is just yet.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I think McCoy makes sense as a guy coming in looking for a run to end his career. I like Reeds pass rushing potential from inside, but no way am I paying him north of 10 per. 

Not really a fan. He didn't look that great in Carolina last year for me. He'd have to be super cheap for me to get on board

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Not really a fan. He didn't look that great in Carolina last year for me. He'd have to be super cheap for me to get on board

Yeah it’d have to be a cheap one year type of deal, but it could be beneficial if we had him on a pitch count.

2 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I didn’t know Vernon Butler was a FA. Wouldn’t mind kicking the tires on him. I think he’d be a good low risk signing to beef up or interior with some pass rush potential.

Those are the kind of guys I would expect at this point. Looking at some of these prices, I just feel like a loooooooooot of players are out of our price range. Especially since we aren't cutting anyone and haven't fine anything with our rfas lol