Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's hilarious. I go to the B/R stream and it's picked up everywhere. 

Now there are rumors that we have made calls for sure...i'm not sure if those are sourced to Cohn or not though. 

Another little known guy from SI said that and Cohn tweeted, "I had Adams to Niners first" or some crap like that LOL. 

It's hilarious, really is. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Another little known guy from SI said that and Cohn tweeted, "I had Adams to Niners first" or some crap like that LOL. 

It's hilarious, really is. 

He's so thirsty its just sad

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

He is going to WILL this trade into existence lol. Like he feels he needs this as his first big break to make a name in the media. Cohn is now putting up like three or four videos daily on his YouTube channel. I respect the hustle to a certain extent, but he needs to dial it down a bit. 

• Like 4

Everytime I see Myles Garette, I think about Kap winning that last game against the Rams in an utterly pointless game. Considering we were just in the SB and had straight one of the most entertaining seasons of 49er Football I've ever seen..can't complain..but dear god..Bosa and MG (complete possibility if the butterfly effect isn't too heavy and Jimmy doesn't tear his ACL) would be an all-time great DE duo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John232 said:

Everytime I see Myles Garette, I think about Kap winning that last game against the Rams in an utterly pointless game. Considering we were just in the SB and had straight one of the most entertaining seasons of 49er Football I've ever seen..can't complain..but dear god..Bosa and MG (complete possibility if the butterfly effect isn't too heavy and Jimmy doesn't tear his ACL) would be an all-time great DE duo.

With Myles, we may not end up with the #2 pick in the 2019 draft to honest. So many games were winnable with Beathard choking at the end or the pass rush unable to get home. 

But yeah, Myles and Nick would go down as one of the greatest duos of all time. 

4 hours ago, John232 said:

Don't believe we're in position to get Bosa if Garrett is on the team in 2018. Any type of outside pass-rush in 2018, at worst nets us at least two more wins imo. 

Edited by 757-NINER

14 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Don't believe we're in position to get Bosa if Garrett is on the team in 2018. And type of outside pass-rush in 2018, at worst nets us at least two more wins imo. 

Yep, we probably beat the Packers and Cardinals at least if we have Garrett. Maybe the Cardinals twice. Literally just needed one stop in those games and a bit of pressure and the game would have turned. 

I will say, our defense was very unclutch last season as well despite the added pass rush. Hope that changes this year. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, we probably beat the Packers and Cardinals at least if we have Garrett. Maybe the Cardinals twice. Literally just needed one stop in those games and a bit of pressure and the game would have turned. 

I will say, our defense was very unclutch last season as well despite the added pass rush. Hope that changes this year. 

Yeah we are probably a .500 team with Myles and without Jimmy G. So maybe we could still end up with a great duo with Myles and maybe Brian burns? Which probably means no Ford since he and burns are similar?

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah we are probably a .500 team with Myles and without Jimmy G. So maybe we could still end up with a great duo with Myles and maybe Brian burns? Which probably means no Ford since he and burns are similar?

I think we go a different direction with the first pick if we had Garrett in the fold. I think we go after Ford in free agency still and maybe look at another position if we're picking top 10.

Edited by 757-NINER

14 hours ago, Forge said:

I gotta say though, he's been living rent free in your guys' heads for a while now. :) 

I hear a lot of disdain for Cohn, but never enough praise from the other quality beat writers for the 49ers that are around. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe