Week 14 GDT: Packers vs Washington Redskins

squire12

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

King is out, most likely because they aren't worried about a WR group whose #2 and #3 are Kelvin Harmon and Steve Sims.

Who's gonna rotate up? Tramon?
Wonder if we'll see an appreciable jump in Jackson's snaps this week.

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

we will never forget Kenny Ontalu

top 5 legend on this forum 

does anyone remember that ILB from VT that was always in the draft forum posting his highlights and hyping himself up? he had like his combine picture as the avi and his name as the username? us saying it was him and then him vehemently denying it and claiming to just be a "big fan" for absolutely no reason was some of the hardest laughs i've had on FF. Some of the thread titles he created I remember were like "what possible weaknesses do you on (his names) tape?" and then everyone **** on the film lmao. and then like "most underrated prospect in the draft: (his name)" and then someone was like "i'd draft you" and for some reason he got pissed and was like I'm just looking for discussion on the prospect. 

i remember the dude wound up in some teams camp for training camp and then got released and didn't stick on any practice squads. 

I thought that was Kenny.  

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

we will never forget Kenny Ontalu

top 5 legend on this forum 

does anyone remember that ILB from VT that was always in the draft forum posting his highlights and hyping himself up? he had like his combine picture as the avi and his name as the username? us saying it was him and then him vehemently denying it and claiming to just be a "big fan" for absolutely no reason was some of the hardest laughs i've had on FF. Some of the thread titles he created I remember were like "what possible weaknesses do you on (his names) tape?" and then everyone **** on the film lmao. and then like "most underrated prospect in the draft: (his name)" and then someone was like "i'd draft you" and for some reason he got pissed and was like I'm just looking for discussion on the prospect. 

i remember the dude wound up in some teams camp for training camp and then got released and didn't stick on any practice squads. 

Damn I knew it was Kenny something but couldn't think of it. That was hilarious though.