Week 14 GDT: Packers vs Washington Redskins

squire12

4 hours ago, Norm said:

Just so everyone knows this suck part is about @CWood21

Pretty obvious, but as a casual posters who sees this going on only encourages us to stay away. not aimed at any individual but the group as a whole. Clean it up; I thought that's what mods were for. (Anticipates comeback with witty comment to show how debased the forum is currently).

And yes, I usually enjoy the conversation, but this focus on one another versus the sport leaves me disinterested. Thanks and good luck. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dulatows said:

Pretty obvious, but as a casual posters who sees this going on only encourages us to stay away. not aimed at any individual but the group as a whole. Clean it up; I thought that's what mods were for. (Anticipates comeback with witty comment to show how debased the forum is currently).

And yes, I usually enjoy the conversation, but this focus on one another versus the sport leaves me disinterested. Thanks and good luck. 

God forbid anybody has fun

10 hours ago, dulatows said:

lol @ all the boomers liking this post. Too perfect.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

We mustn't talk about anything but football, everybody.  We mustn't.  We mustn't.  From now on it is only football.

No more jokes.  No more fun. 

Sorry guys .. this is a football forum.  Go to the shi..ts and giggles forum for jollies.  Besides, I don't get a thing from what you were doing.