Week 14 GDT: Packers vs Washington Redskins

squire12

40 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

On this note.. we're a bunch of SD boys making a weekend out of it so what's the best burger joint/cheap hot spot? Through some of the nicer joints around? Maybe a real nice applebees?

Most of us have been through the Lambeau experience and those that havent dont care. Any area sights to see that wont take all day?

Pretty much any restaurant inside the stadium is good. Kroll's across the street is a good grease joint. A couple of the bars around Lambeau are decent as well. 

9 minutes ago, Joe said:

Pretty much any restaurant inside the stadium is good. Kroll's across the street is a good grease joint. A couple of the bars around Lambeau are decent as is 

Is Kroll's, krolls? We got krolls. They got the knoephla. If krolls isn't krolls idk if I can do eastern krolls.

58 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I took Rodgers comments as sarcasm.

Who doesnt love the wave!?

I think he likes the fans energized. But just understand him I would bet he hates it because it takes focus away from the game. He wants you loud on defense and watching him quietly.

Haha. He wants to win so he wants everything working for him. That’s why he tells fans to drink... he wants drunk loud fans for the defense.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

When I saw Washington listed second, I assumed the game was there. I was like why the **** is everyone going to the game in Washington.

Fire Squire

Common practice to list the more superior team first. 

Road games will be:  GB @  ______

Home games will be:  GB vs ______

I know that might be hard for you to comprehend;)

2 hours ago, Green19 said:

Yeah knowing Aaron he would be more annoyed.

Im still waiting for John wick Aaron Rodgers that Bak promised us this year because he had been listening and was just sitting back going ok wait and see.

We are still waiting I feel. He hasn’t been bad. But he isn’t John wick either.

So who will kill his dog?

I already killed Dan Devine's dog, it is somebody else's turn this time.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Common practice to list the more superior team first. 

Road games will be:  GB @  ______

Home games will be:  GB vs ______

I know that might be hard for you to comprehend;)

Is that a really a common thing? I'm serious, I swear it's ALWAYS home team second or on the bottom. 

I got tricked by this earlier this year too. 

Edited by Norm

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

So who will kill his dog?

I already killed Dan Devine's dog, it is somebody else's turn this time.

I mean technically it was the media because they said he was washed up. That was his dog.

But he is just proving them right at this point. It’s going to take him going off for like 3/4 TD a game to close out the season for there to be any discussion of him being the same Rodgers.

6 hours ago, Pugger said:

Where in Section 124?  My sister is in that section on row 31 on the aisle.  These are my father's tickets but he is 96 now and doesn't go any longer.

I'll be sitting in 124 as well, aisle seats too.  More like row 50ish or so.  South side aisle, pretty much right on the 20 yardline.