Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Ravens extend FB Pat Ricard (2 years, $7.3M)

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Should be DT/FB. Underselling Project Pat to call him just a FB.

I'll edit it to Punter and you'll like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great extension for a guy who does everything for us. $3.6M/year for a guy who is arguably the best FB in the NFL and rotates in at DL and can apply pressure on a QB? Yeah that's a steal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Great extension for a guy who does everything for us. $3.6M/year for a guy who is arguably the best FB in the NFL and rotates in at DL and can apply pressure on a QB? Yeah that's a steal.

Did Kyle Juszczyk die or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'll edit it to Punter and you'll like it.

Our punter has a 16M+ contract, so maybe he won't mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Great extension for a guy who does everything for us. $3.6M/year for a guy who is arguably the best FB in the NFL and rotates in at DL and can apply pressure on a QB? Yeah that's a steal.

Lol 

How quickly ravens fans forget jszyzchz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, N4L said:

Lol 

How quickly ravens fans forget jszyzchz 

Don't know who Jsyzycwhvz is, but that Juicecheck guy, we haven't forgotten him. Two completely different players though and shouldn't be compared imo. One is 90% blocker with the ability to catch a little - the other is an offensive weapon who can do it all and do it very well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Danand said:

Don't know who Jsyzycwhvz is, but that Juicecheck guy, we haven't forgotten him. Two completely different players though and shouldn't be compared imo. One is 90% blocker with the ability to catch a little - the other is an offensive weapon who can do it all and do it very well

CJ Ham is a better full back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Great extension for a guy who does everything for us. $3.6M/year for a guy who is arguably the best FB in the NFL and rotates in at DL and can apply pressure on a QB? Yeah that's a steal.

3.6 million for a fb seems a bit high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

3.6 million for a fb seems a bit high. 

Did you not read the rest of the post?

The rest of the thread follows that Cunningham law somewhat.

Great signing nonetheless.

Edited by M.10.E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, N4L said:

Lol 

How quickly ravens fans forget jszyzchz 

Juice is the entire reason why the word "arguably" appears in that sentence, which nobody appears to have read.

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

CJ Ham is a better full back

No, and it's not even close.

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

3.6 million for a fb seems a bit high. 

A FB that is also in our DL rotation and isn't terrible at rushing the passer. Either way, Ricard's snap count on offense this year is 30% (and recently it's been pretty steady at ~40% the last 5-6 games) and on defense it's 18%. He's a large part of our team and to get that contribution locked up for 3.6/year - that's a bargain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Juice is the entire reason why the word "arguably" appears in that sentence, which nobody appears to have read.

its not an argument though, juice is better in everyway except on defense lol xD

 

(lets not argue semantics either, you could argue the world is flat. youd be wrong, but you could argue that if you really wanted to)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×