The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

Just now, squire12 said:

@Matts4313  Mission seemed to be acknowledging that Bcb info on him was accurate

Good catch. I thought I remembered Mission confirming, but I didnt see the post when I looked at missions history (because it was a quote, it doesnt show). 

So BCB is not insane @MWil23.

@bcb1213 is ignoring me asking if he is a reindeer. 

Do you want to know why ladies and gentleman? BCB is the scum rolecop.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

1.  I think counselor was trying to red letter KOTN as the killer of slappy.  How he went about it was less than ideal stating it was a track when it was not, then the rolecop to KOTN role being a "nightly vig".  Mwil using the word outed in reference is odd to me.  My issue is that there could be a few scenarios that counselor would have tracked KOTN to slappy.  he assumed it was a hit (yes it is later confirmed to be the case), but there are plenty of roles and abilities that would have had KOTN at slappys.   The rush to label it a kill given that it was not even a track, but a rolecop to being a nightly vig has me pausing a great deal on that situation

2.  Nothing to really dispute here as I think KOTN has admitted this

3.  I am not sure on the flavor aspect of this.  Will need to look more into it

4.  There are a few options that exist for this to be the case....Odd vs even nights, protected hit, roleblock/jail of the hit.

I am very bad at mafia lingo. I honestly just thought it was called a mafia vig and town vig. Like why always do people say town vig if vig is just town. Just say vig.

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

When I'm blunt and just state everything I think...no one listens to me and labels me crazy, even when I'm right more than I'm wrong. Just trying to get people on my level of thinking even if it's a small little bit

Noted, for your refusal to participate

Same as above

What lmao

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Meaning he could be scum rolecop, but outing himself that early for the sake of counselors move on KOTN and mission of all people gives me pause.

What made you think insane though? Especially since Mission confirmed. 

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I am very bad at mafia lingo. I honestly just thought it was called a mafia vig and town vig. Like why always do people say town vig if vig is just town. Just say vig.

I get what you are saying.   https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:All_roles_and_modifiers

That is a good resource for some lingo and terms.  Certainly not all encompassing.

Just feels like you have been playing long enough that the terms should not be that much of a mixup

• Like 1