The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

On 12/4/2019 at 7:11 PM, Pickle Rick said:

3. Daytime will last eoughly 24 hrs. Each night will be at 10 pm eastern. Votes timestamped 10:00:00 and later will not count.  It must be 9:59

neither of you screwed up. Malfs timestamp is :00

@mission27 make sure you roleblocked Josh.

@NS922 @wolfeyestrk you know what to do. 

The group surrounded @daboyle250 who was screaming, "Kill me already, I am shocked I lasted this long"

As they closed in, daboyle changed his tune, "Pansies, a bunch of yeller belly pansies"

The group smashed their toys over daboyle's feeble head, over and over they did smash.  

Once daboyle was dead, a little elf chopped off his ear and place it in the toy gadget he carried around, the display read: Nice

@daboyle250 is dead, he was Nice aligned  

As the crowd screamed in anger at killing one of their own, a pop echoed through Santa's workshop.  They looked all around but could not find anyone hit with a bullet, that is until someone shouted, "The door, the door"

@JoshstraDaymus lay dead siting against the door. 

A little elf rushed over and chopped off his nose and threw it in his gadget, the display read: Naughty.

@JoshstraDaymus is dead, he was Naughty aligned.

At least the night was a success they thought, until.

"Ho, Ho, Ho!  Remember me!!"

The voice echoed through the workshop, but had no origins.  Just as the tension was building the power went off, screams from all of the women (like @Woz) overtook the workshop.  

When the lights came back on they found @squire12 slashed up, just like Freddy Kreuger.

A little elf moved quickly to pop out an eyeball and place it into his toy gadget, the display read: Nice

@squire12 is dead, he was Nice aligned  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Reveal hidden contents

The group surrounded @daboyle250 who was screaming, "Kill me already, I am shocked I lasted this long"

As they closed in, daboyle changed his tune, "Pansies, a bunch of yeller belly pansies"

The group smashed their toys over daboyle's feeble head, over and over they did smash.  

Once daboyle was dead, a little elf chopped off his ear and place it in the toy gadget he carried around, the display read: Nice

@daboyle250 is dead, he was Nice aligned  

As the crowd screamed in anger at killing one of their own, a pop echoed through Santa's workshop.  They looked all around but could not find anyone hit with a bullet, that is until someone shouted, "The door, the door"

@JoshstraDaymus lay dead siting against the door. 

A little elf rushed over and chopped off his nose and threw it in his gadget, the display read: Naughty.

@JoshstraDaymus is dead, he was Naughty aligned.

At least the night was a success they thought, until.

"Ho, Ho, Ho!  Remember me!!"

The voice echoed through the workshop, but had no origins.  Just as the tension was building the power went off, screams from all of the women (like @Woz) overtook the workshop.  

When the lights came back on they found @squire12 slashed up, just like Freddy Kreuger.

A little elf moved quickly to pop out an eyeball and place it into his toy gadget, the display read: Nice

@squire12 is dead, he was Nice aligned  

@daboyle250 @JoshstraDaymus @squire12

D4 is now, N4 will be Tuesday night at 10:00 pm eastern