2019 SEC Championship: #4 Georgia vs #2 LSU

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #4 Georgia
    • #2 LSU

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Is Georgia this bad or is LSU this good. 

LSU is this good. The thing about the whole LSU defense debate I only heard maybe Howard and Herbstreit only talk about the injuries LSU has had with their best players like Delpit, Chassion, and even Divinity Jr. was hurt and left the team. So like when your best players are banged up thats a reason the defense was struggling. Not to mention LSU would go up by 2 or 3 tds and then let their foot off the gas on defense. The defense is healthy now and they are focus. Thats scary. LSU is the best team college football. 

9 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Georgia's D is trash. 

Thank God LSU is taking care of that farce instead of making us watch it in the playoffs.

This is an absolute embarrassment.

The defense is very good, but they struggle to get a pass-rush, and the ineptitude of this offense astounds me right now.   They held into the third quarter before finally breaking which is longer than I expected. 

People are going to blame the young receivers, and a hurt Swift, when it's simple: Fromm isn't very good, and Kirby needs to hire his Joe Brady to bring the offense out of the Stone Age.  The receivers excuse ended about the time of the SCar game.  There is some good talent from the receiving corps, just young, and they needed early season experience which they got.  Swift?  Any time a talent like that isn't 100% is going to affect the offense, but with the depth behind him, they should pick things up.  

So again, it's on Fromm, and it's on this offense for being so predictable and not innovating at all.