GDT: Titans -2.5 (7-5) @ Raiders (6-6)

ragevsuall17

The city absolutely needs to be there this week

Houston hates everything about the Titans and I don’t mean the team I mean the entire city

This is the first time really it’s come down to Titans Texans for the division, it got close the year Mariota broke his leg 

Titans fans complain about the product on the field year after year but this team deserves to have a rocking crowd for the next 2 weeks 

If the Titans fans show up and the Titans win the division, I know we arnt use to saying this but the Titans first round game would actually be in Nashville for the first time in 11 years 

Derrick Henry made it a point to ask for the fans to show up after the Indy win, Vrabel made it a point to show up after the KC win

Its time Nashville to do their part and be that 12th man 

It was so long ago that young Titans fans have no idea what I’m talking about but from 99-03 Nashville was a very hard place to play 

my first ever Titans game I flew down from Boston MA in the middle of December in 02 to see Pats Titans on MNF and that stadium was looooooooud

I was at the top of the stadium and when McNair scored, Holcomb had a long run, and Cody’s pick 6 were the 3 loudest moments I ever felt at a sporting event and the Titans don’t even play in a dome

It was so loud I had to yell to talk to people beside me

Nashville owes it to this team to be this way the next 3 out of 4 weeks 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

It’s Tuesday why hasn’t there been a Texans thread up yet?

Or is this the new mojo that we don’t want to mess with?

We wait until late in the week now?

Rage and his threads are the savior of this franchise, we are not to question when the threads are put up.

tenor.gif

• Like 4