Jump to content
ET80

Week 14 GDT

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, berlin calling said:

so this will be the week everybody will remember Tannehill never was any good to begin with?

Hopefully not cuz this is the week I started him in fantasy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dub_City30 said:

You clearly don't have a brain

Because you two think that any player in the NFL when grabbing something is going to purposely let go because some geniuses think it's "dirty." An absolutely terrible take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

It's crazy that the 49ers are doing all of this just to be a 5 seed...

Wait what happend?😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Because you two think that any player in the NFL when grabbing something is going to purposely let go because some geniuses think it's "dirty." An absolutely terrible take.

Uhmm he held on for 10 yards lol thats dirty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

There's a reason you're literally the only person out on this ledge.

Yeah, read back in the thread where you were quoted and count. Then look in the mirror.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In what world is that not a helmet-to-helmet hit on a defenseless receiver? What the hell?!

Guess the Steelers shouldn't have been driving due to a controversial call, but that's textbook Defenseless Receiver.

He literally knocked his helmet off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice fake by Hodges

Steelers are so much better than I thought they were gonna be 

 

ALSO JAYLEN EFFIN SAMUELS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlaqOptic said:

In what world is that not a helmet-to-helmet hit on a defenseless receiver? What the hell?!

Guess the Steelers shouldn't have been driving due to a controversial call, but that's textbook Defenseless Receiver.

He literally knocked his helmet off.

One hell of a catch though but yeah definite penalty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SkippyX said:

Yeah, read back in the thread where you were quoted and count. Then look in the mirror.

 

You know, except he never said he agreed with you. He just didnt' like my take. No matter how you tackle it, you're wrong.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

If player safety is really a thing then Williams needs a 2 game suspension for that facemask.

He saw he had the facemask and refused to let go.

That's about as dirty as you can get.

Yeah, this is ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shouldve been a flag on #58, clear helmet to helmet. The ejection is coming at some point today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×