Week 14 GDT

ET80

16 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Greatness doesn't mean you're above criticism. Even if he's the GOAT coach, he can make mistakes, and those mistakes should still be discussed/criticized.

Never said they shouldn't be discussed but as a fanbase, to say something like "I'm starting to question him" just sounds silly to me. We have reached unprecedented levels of success under him and the only question I'd ask him is wassup daddy

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

Greatness doesn't mean you're above criticism. Even if he's the GOAT coach, he can make mistakes, and those mistakes should still be discussed/criticized.

Check the Patriots forum GDTs. It's not constructive criticism. It's downright rotten spoiled teenage girls throwing tantrums because the Patriots aren't 19-0 and blowing out teams by 30.

13 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Lol Rivers is awesome, that was awesome

“90...Yard...TOUCHDOWN!!!”

If the guy hadn’t just helped him up, I’d be totally fine with it. 

Didn't care for it this time at all lol. Just run down there and get to your teammates. Glad they made up.

Edited by Dome

7 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Check the Patriots forum GDTs. It's not constructive criticism. It's downright rotten spoiled teenage girls throwing tantrums because the Patriots aren't 19-0 and blowing out teams by 30.

And NFL Gen is cancer.