Malfatron

TNF: For Whom the Bell Bowls (balt v nyj)

winner  

21 members have voted

1. 1. winner

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

WELL THEN I GUESS THAT DISQUALIFIES THE ENTIRE LIST, DOESN'T IT?

It's one of the first rules of politics.  If you can disprove one element of a point, the rest becomes disproven as well.

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Substitute in the Rams then. They are 6TH in defensive DVOA which is amazing given how Lamar obliterated them. 

The points against since Ramsey signed: 10, 10, 12, 7, 45, 7, 12. 

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

WELL THEN I GUESS THAT DISQUALIFIES THE ENTIRE LIST, DOESN'T IT?

They were held under 30 by the 49ers and Bills. The discussion was about the ravens offense

Just now, Ragnarok said:

It's one of the first rules of politics.  If you can disprove one element of a point, the rest becomes disproven as well.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if that's genuinely how he interpreted that post by me. "Oh well the Seahawks aren't good so thus Lamar hasn't faced anyone!". That would be peak NFL Gen logic.

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

They were held under 30 by the 49ers and Bills. The discussion was about the ravens offense

Good defenses hold good offenses to not-so-great outings pretty often. What even is your point here?! We're the #1 offense in the NFL. Lamar leads the league in Touchdowns and is the MVP.

I don't understand the point...we've faced all the top 5 defenses and won every single one of those games!

5 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Substitute in the Rams then. They are 6TH in defensive DVOA which is amazing given how Lamar obliterated them. 

And they got dominated by the browns at home. 

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

Yea, the Ravens offense that is by far the most efficient in the league and has played one of the tougher defensive schedules... so what are you bothering to argue? 

You don't think they are good?