TNF: For Whom the Bell Bowls (balt v nyj)

Malfatron

winner  

21 members have voted

1. 1. winner

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean okay. What's your point? Pocket QB's take more hits than Lamar so nobody outside of Baltimore is worried about it.

Sure they take more hits right now. Look at RG3 when he started getting hit. Just sayin 

He isnt unstoppable or invincible.

Edited by wwhickok

9 minutes ago, DaveDX said:

Harbaugh is such an impressive coach. Definitely top five, but would you argue he’s top three?  That’d mean one of Belichick, Reid, and Payton would not be. 

I would argue he’s better than Reid and Payton. He’s certainly more accomplished in a shorter time 

I would have Carroll in the top 3 too. 

Reid is a great offensive mind but an overrated HC

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not trying to take anything away from Lamar Jackson but let's not pretend like hes making some amazing throws all of the throes the years making our simple throws that any backup quarterback should be able to make.

Like I said and even Troy aikman mentioned it. In passing situations a defense cannot actually play the pass because of the threat that Lamar Jackson is going to run because in reality he does that more than anybody in the game.

tenor.png

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not trying to take anything away from Lamar Jackson but let's not pretend like hes making some amazing throws all of the throes the years making our simple throws that any backup quarterback should be able to make.

Like I said and even Troy aikman mentioned it. In passing situations a defense cannot actually play the pass because of the threat that Lamar Jackson is going to run because in reality he does that more than anybody in the game.

You're not going to be running complicated routes that you need to thread a needle with like accuracy with this type of offense though.

Just now, NYJets4716 said:

Nothing he said is wrong.  Lamar makes easy passes, without his running ability hes basically a backup 

Well I didn't exactly say that I'm just saying I don't know that we can make a true determination of how good he is as a passer because hes not forced to do anything special but it's to his credit that hes such a good runner