GDT: Browns @ House of Cards

Mega Ron

All I know is, if the players to form a coup d ‘etat and Freddie is fired, dudes like O’Dell and Baker better put in an individual off-season of commitment to improving. That includes OTAs, camping together and putting in extra work, film, dieting, whatever. Whatever happens with our head coach, it comes down to individual commitment also. No team is great without that. And even if our head coach does suck, he is still a scapegoat for what has clearly not been good effort on an individual level heading into the season. And it has shown on the field. 

• Like 1

Just now, NateDawg said:

All I know is, if the players to form a coup d ‘etat and Freddie is fired, dudes like O’Dell and Baker better put in an individual off-season of commitment to improving. That includes OTAs, camping together and putting in extra work, film, dieting, whatever. Whatever happens with our head coach, it comes down to individual commitment also. No team is great without that. And even if our head coach does suck, he is still a scapegoat for what has clearly not been good effort on an individual level heading into the season. And it has shown on the field. 

If I’m John Dorsey I’m not firing Freddie and nothing else, guys like OBJ, Landry, whoever is on the block too.

OBJ has done nothing all year and pouted when he wasn’t force fed the ball.  Dude can kick rocks for all I care.

I want some dudes who are willing to show up and shut up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yep, this isn’t all on Freddie.