GDT: Browns @ House of Cards

Mega Ron

Just now, Don Roshi said:

He died during week 1.

I think most of our Fanbase was like that heavyweight boxer that gets to jawjack for weeks leading up to the fight. Once that first punch was thrown, it all went out the window in reality started to set in. Yep, still the Browns. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

I think most of our Fanbase was like that heavyweight boxer that gets to jawjack for weeks leading up to the fight. Once that first punch was thrown, it all went out the window in reality started to set in. Yep, still the Browns. 

I don't regret how we acted during the off-season. It was nice to think good thoughts (and drive them down everyone else's throats).

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’d be super tempted to just trade OBJ to Green Bay and Jarvis to Kansas City.

Send O’Dell to Siberia or something. Forget trading him to a contender. 

Jarvis actually seems to have some chemistry with Mayfield, so if he can be salvaged, I wouldn’t mind keeping him around. Long off-season ahead though. I won’t be surprised by much.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Jarvis to Kansas City.

I wouldn't trade Jarvis. He's one of maybe like 2-3 dudes that play hard every single week.

List of guys that play hard every week:

1. Baker Mayfield
2. Nick Chubb
3. Kareem Hunt
4. Jarvis Landry
5. Greg Robinson
6. Joel Bitonio
7. JC Tretter
8. Myles Garrett
9. Larry Ogunjobi
10. Joe Schobert
11. Morgan Burnett

Those are our untouchables. Find 6-7 more hard-nosed dudes that play their balls off and you'll have a squad.

....with a new head coach.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

I don't regret how we acted during the off-season. It was nice to think good thoughts (and drive them down everyone else's throats).

No regrets here either. The off-season 2019 was probably the most fun that most of us fans have had in the last couple decades of NFL football.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

No regrets here either. The off-season 2019 was probably the most fun that most of us fans I’ve had in the last couple decades of NFL football.

I could never say anything negative about the OBJ trade either. I was resting in hospital after an operation. It was 11pm and it was awesome.

Edited by Don Roshi

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I wouldn't trade Jarvis. He's one of maybe like 2-3 dudes that play hard every single week.

List of guys that play hard every week:

1. Baker Mayfield
2. Nick Chubb
3. Kareem Hunt
4. Jarvis Landry
5. Greg Robinson
6. Joel Bitonio
7. JC Tretter
8. Myles Garrett
9. Larry Ogunjobi
10. Joe Schobert
11. Morgan Burnett

Those are our untouchables. Find 6-7 more hard-nosed dudes that play their balls off and you'll have a squad.

....with a new head coach.

Say what now