GDT: Browns @ House of Cards

Mega Ron

24 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

List of guys that play hard every week:

Hold on man .. we have to stop this.

This the whole "Joe Haden Doesn't play hard:... " Duke Johnson doesn't play hard."

You can dislike or hate OBJ AND think that he's played Poorly without saying he doesn't play hard. The latter is just not true.

He doesn't loaf on routes. He's gutting it out every snap with a groin issue and hernia issue.

He's engaged in blocking every game. He runs deep routes with purpose despite the knowledge that he likely isn't getting the ball.

Forever, we Browns fans can't disassociate INJURY/Poor Play from Heart/Effort/Commitment.

This stuff is expected but it's always wild. You can hate that he wears shoes or wears watches or drops the ball or does what superstar wrs do from time to time and complains about his utilization, but saying he doesn't play hard isn't an at all an accurate analysis based on the evidence of his down to down play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CleBrowns07 said:

I mean, they’re both paid extremely well so I don’t feel too bad. 

They are being paid the going rate for what they do. Neither are doing anything wrong. They have proven to be very good players over the course of their careers. There's something not quite right and they are frustrated.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Honestly, I will get killed for this.

However, am I the only one who doesn’t think G-Rob is terrible....? It’s the God awful right side. I think you can survive with Robinson.

Depends on who the Matchup is. We’ve seen him get decimated by top level rushers. We need someone who can hold their own against anyone. Like Trent. 

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Jarvis actually seems to have some chemistry with Mayfield, so if he can be salvaged, I wouldn’t mind keeping him around. Long off-season ahead though. I won’t be surprised by much.

Jarvis is better because he's used to playing with poor QB play

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

i know they haven’t been perfect but Freddie and this offense scheme and play calling are awful. Once he gets off the script the entire offense goes to crap. Thank god Chubb is a stud. It’s the only play call Freddie gets right 

100 agreed on Landry & Beckham. Your leadership should be pissed as hell in real time. And those two divas are the closest thing this squad has to actual leaders.

But put a good QB in there and I bet Freddy looks a whole lot better.

Guys in here continue to underestimate how poorly Baker's playing. Those numbers aren't lying in this case.

Kitchens makes mistakes but he also thought he was getting one of the best young QBs in the league. Instead Baker's been one of the worst.