GDT: Browns @ House of Cards

Mega Ron

Just now, candyman93 said:

He’s been dog **** with them? How much worse can he play?

It would actually force them team to commit to the run.

So he's struggled with them, so your suggestion is that we get rid of both of our only good receivers on the team? And that's supposed to help Baker?

Yeah, we'd be forced to run, but teams would just stack the box and not let us run as well. As disappointing as our passing game has been, defenses still know our receivers are a threat, and that helps out our running game.

8 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I wouldn't trade Jarvis. He's one of maybe like 2-3 dudes that play hard every single week.

List of guys that play hard every week:

1. Baker Mayfield
2. Nick Chubb
3. Kareem Hunt
4. Jarvis Landry
5. Greg Robinson
6. Joel Bitonio
7. JC Tretter
8. Myles Garrett
9. Larry Ogunjobi
10. Joe Schobert
11. Morgan Burnett

Those are our untouchables. Find 6-7 more hard-nosed dudes that play their balls off and you'll have a squad.

....with a new head coach.

morgan burnett prob not gonna play again :(

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The body language from OBJ and Landry is absurd.  

Grow up children.

Dude are you not frustrated with this? Can you blame them? There offense is a joke and the DC for the Cards just said so. That they knew exactly what the browns were doing. 

it’s not great the body language but I’m not surprised it hasn’t happened sooner. I turned the game off at half. It was a pathetic game. Prolly won’t bother the rest of the season. 

i know they haven’t been perfect but Freddie and this offense scheme and play calling are awful. Once he gets off the script the entire offense goes to crap. Thank god Chubb is a stud. It’s the only play call Freddie gets right 

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

There offense is a joke and the DC for the Cards just said so.

At least the second time I have heard that from an opponent. That they knew exactly what the browns were doing. 

Edited by bruceb
Complete thought