2017-18 NCAAB Thread

Glen

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah because Sean Miller was caught on a phone tap trying to set up DeAndre Ayton's sepIRA to lower his tax liability on that $100k that was definitely reported, and definitely wasn't discussing just handing him $100k under the table.

JFC this is why I stay near the baseball and TAST forums. @JammerHammer21 I blame this on you.

Not gonna lie, can’t even tell if your being sarcastic or not. But whatever

16 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

just gonna add, why is this the only thing that isn't backed by 'evidence' or the FBI saying it themselves but we gotta take the 'sources tell me' on this one?

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

as far as I am concerned the NCAA has nothing on us so we should just keep playing/coaching everyone (well except for Trier until that clears up). We aren't doing anything w/o Miller/Ayton so who cares if stuff ends up getting vacated.

59 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Sean Miller's gonna end up suing the University of Arizona that he was actually fired for a good reason. You couldn't make that up.

Well he is looking at jail time so if he was smart sueing Arizona for money will be the last thing on his mind.

28 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Miller won’t coach b/c of the optics but I see no reason Ayton shouldn’t play considering nobody else listed in the report is sitting.  Also it’s odd that Mark Emmert is commenting on allegations.  Idk...

Some of them are. Sexton was already suspended 1 game. And ESPN earlier showed that 2 people sat out. They all broke rules. Knox and Carter have to be suspended one game at least like Sexton was. They broke the rules... Only question is to the extent that broke em. If it was just receiving a dinner/lunch then they need a1 game suspension like Sexton already served... But depending on what happened at this meal and what was agreed upon, it could be much more.

Bridges is gonna be suspended a little longer because it has received money

And Ayton has had more information released than all of the others have so he shouldn't play tonight. I highly doubt he plays in college again. And I kinda hope he goes undrafted for stupidity, selfishness, and putting his teammates in this position.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

And Ayton has had more information released than all of the others have so he shouldn't play tonight.

'sources say' is info?

the others had stuff from the FBI come out about them. Unlike everything else, this didn't come from the FBI.

10 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Some of them are. Sexton was already suspended 1 game. And ESPN earlier showed that 2 people sat out. They all broke rules. Knox and Carter have to be suspended one game at least like Sexton was. They broke the rules... Only question is to the extent that broke em. If it was just receiving a dinner/lunch then they need a1 game suspension like Sexton already served... But depending on what happened at this meal and what was agreed upon, it could be much more.

Bridges is gonna be suspended a little longer because it has received money

And Ayton has had more information released than all of the others have so he shouldn't play tonight. I highly doubt he plays in college again. And I kinda hope he goes undrafted for stupidity, selfishness, and putting his teammates in this position.

There’s actually less proof that he’s been paid as the others listed yesterday with specific amounts down to the cent.  Bridges, Carter and Knox are all playing as should Ayton.  Not saying he didn’t get 100k or even 500k and that Arizona won’t eventually get leveled.

Archived