2017-18 NCAAB Thread

Glen

I didn't watch the game, but KU shooting 35 FTs and WVU only shooting 2 has to have been some shoddy reffing, right? You wouldn't even see a disparity like that in one of those early season games where a big, athletic, raw, dribble drive UK plays a bottom tier mid major with no size that chucks 3s every possession.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I didn't watch the game, but KU shooting 35 FTs and WVU only shooting 2 has to have been some shoddy reffing, right? You wouldn't even see a disparity like that in one of those early season games where a big, athletic, raw, dribble drive UK plays a bottom tier mid major with no size that chucks 3s every possession.

Weird game.

Refs we’re calling it tight both ways all game.  West Virginia body checks a lot and they never adjusted to the refs calling it tighter, KU got in foul trouble early and backed off.  Just a weird combination of them never adjusting their defensive style and they were jacking up a ton of jumpers

It doesn't have to be a 35-2 free throw advantage game to see how much refs ride Kansas.

Even in games where Kansas has 2 more free throws, just watching the game you can see where refs pick and choose when to call fouls and when to call fouls on Kansas once they have a comfortable lead to make it look like fouls were more even.

34 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

lol how do you let that happen again

From what I understand it wasn't newly ingested and the substance went back above 0.00001% or whatever the limit was he had to meet to win the appeal last year.  Doesn't really matter since he'll be out for the season regardless.

Archived