2017-18 NCAAB Thread

Glen

3 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

What I hate most about this is how selfish it is... We just had a PF annouce he was going to transfer due to playing time with Bazley coming in... I don't mind a player doing whats best for him but when your decisions effect the future of others then that is just wrong.

22 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

What I hate most about this is how selfish it is... We just had a PF annouce he was going to transfer due to playing time with Bazley coming in... I don't mind a player doing whats best for him but when your decisions effect the future of others then that is just wrong.

All decisions affect others. Bazley did what was best for him, so did they other guy.

3 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Hope he realizes that G League contracts aren't really all that much. Could've made more going to Kentucky, Duke or Arizona! 

Max he will get is 26k a year with less coaching, worse facilities, and worse support staffs.

Slam dunk decision by this kid.

5 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

All decisions affect others. Bazley did what was best for him, so did they other guy.

This is extremely unique. Moyer decided to transfer directly because Bazley and Dolezaj were going to have all the playing time at the 4... Now a week later Darius decides to decommit. Moyer loves Syracuse and was forced to transfer cause this kid and now will have to leave for a worse program cause of Darius.

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

This is extremely unique. Moyer decided to transfer directly because Bazley and Dolezaj were going to have all the playing time at the 4... Now a week later Darius decides to decommit. Moyer loves Syracuse and was forced to transfer cause this kid and now will have to leave for a worse program cause of Darius.

Do you know how semesters work? He doesn't have to transfer.

20 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Have you ever heard a player annouce a transfer then not? I haven't. That would be a 1st

Jeff Capel is currently trying to recruit all the guys at Pitt that requested their transfer. 

Archived