Fire Freddie

mtmmike

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Nick Chubb likes this tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesRapien/status/1206719485442437121?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Hillbilly is done. We should be running an offense like the panthers did with Johnathan Stewart and Deangelo Williams.

You know who has a run first mentality mixed with downfield passing? Ron Rivera :) 

That also makes me wonder if they do go with a new HC that wants to pound it with Chubb/Hunt, does that make OBJ and his massive contract expendable? I feel like a lot of the issues going on right now is because there are not enough touches to keep everybody happy. If your going to be run first might as well trade OBJ for a player + 1st and create cap room to resign other players at key positions. 

Also to note: Nick Chubb leads the NFL in carries so Im not sure how anybody think we are not giving him the ball enough lol

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

this was back in what, week5 and all this crap didnt come out until what, week12... this is like writing a paper without any proper quotations, sources, or reference material, then going and trying to find the proper sources to fit your narrative. Thats been the method used by the Cleveland sports media for years. Heck, I did that in my english 101 class in college because I didnt really want to waste the time to properly write a paper 

I think it would be less relevant if it weren't for who it is and the fact that he has a history with it

I'm not sure the Browns have the courage to do it, but Kitchens needs to go. It's clear he wasn't ready for this job and is in over his head. If I were them, I'd look to go after either an established coach (ex. Ron Rivera) or somebody like Lincoln Riley. The Browns have talent, but they need a coach who can manage all those egos.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

yeah i can absolutely see OBJ, Landry and Njoku loving their blocking duties in Romans scheme combined with 15-20 passes per game to be distributed between them.

I didnt say the players would love it. I'm saying I could see it being a Cleveland hire. McCarthy or Rivera make more sense for them imo

30 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I didnt say the players would love it. I'm saying I could see it being a Cleveland hire. McCarthy or Rivera make more sense for them imo

and i didn't mean to throw a shade at you just that it would be another stupid Browns hire.

however, every Browns fan on here would tell us different as they did when they were told that Kitchens was a unproven commodity at best during this offseason.
gotta love these educated guys on here.

• Like 1