Fire Freddie

mtmmike

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

OBJ and now Jarvis Landry among others want out of Cleveland apparently. This is going to get ugly and I have a feeling Cleveland is about to blow up the roster for draft capital.

There's no proof that that's true.

It's not the most desirable job, but a proper coach, who can manage the big characters whilst establishing the right culture, with a solid off-season to address weaknesses (Line Play) and no reason why you can't challenge for the playoffs in 2020 with a 3rd place schedule.

I somehow doubt they fire him and make him one and done though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Apparently that's not accurate considering NFL dot com has reported it.

Still no proof that it's true. Mike Silver is the one who reported that, and he's notorious for hating on the Browns since he's good friends with Hue Jackson.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

OBJ and now Jarvis Landry among others want out of Cleveland apparently. This is going to get ugly and I have a feeling Cleveland is about to blow up the roster for draft capital.

The Landry stuff is coming from Mike Silver. The dude is the biggest hater of Cleveland and is just stirring the pot. The dude believes Hue got a raw deal in Cleveland 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Browns arent the most desirable coaching spot but they might actually have the best roster. 

Greg Roman and Ron Rivera should be at the top of the list for Cleveland

Dallas is the most desirable job. I think it could be Riveras next job 

I feel like Jerry wants an offensive mind for some reason.

12 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Let's see it.

Let me see if I can find it it was a post game on one of their recent games.

So this is the video where OBJ appears to try to hide his convo. It's all speculation but it's not hard to see he is unhappy in his demeanor since then.

https://twitter.com/B1ackSchefter/status/1204204198172213248?s=20

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Let me see if I can find it it was a post game on one of their recent games.

So this is the video where OBJ appears to try to hide his convo. It's all speculation but it's not hard to see he is unhappy in his demeanor since then.

https://twitter.com/B1ackSchefter/status/1204204198172213248?s=20

this was back in what, week5 and all this crap didnt come out until what, week12... this is like writing a paper without any proper quotations, sources, or reference material, then going and trying to find the proper sources to fit your narrative. Thats been the method used by the Cleveland sports media for years. Heck, I did that in my english 101 class in college because I didnt really want to waste the time to properly write a paper 

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

They need a respected veteran HC badly to keep everything together in the same direction. If Rivera or McCarthey are willing to take the job, I dont see how you cant fire Freddie. This team can not have a 1st time HC. Its built to win now, you need to have somebody that knows what they are doing with the talent.

If Im Dorsey I would be beating down Rivera's door right this second. He knows how to handle big personalities with Cam, Norman and Smith and all of those guys seem to have respected the crap out of him. It wouldnt be too different of a situation with Baker, OBJ and Landry that he would be uncomfortable with

To me the two head coaches that would be interested in the browns job if they are let go

nagy Chicago bears

garrett dallas cowboys

i

53 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

To me the two head coaches that would be interested in the browns job if they are let go

nagy Chicago bears

garrett dallas cowboys

i

I dont see Nagy getting let go after last season, he will at least get one more year. I want nothing to do with Garrett who has shows he cant even win in a weak division with a team more loaded than the Browns. I cant see them going out after him with a guy like Rivera/McCarthy (who they spoke with last year) out there looking.