Fire Freddie

mtmmike

Disband the Browns. 

On a serious note, they are extremely lucky we do not have a promotion and regelation system that many Baseball Leagues outside of MLB employ, and also most Soccer leagues. I’m always Pro-Promotion and Regelation. 

Basically you have a sub league of the same amount of teams or more. Best team, or top two, take over the two last place finishers in the main league. I’d make it something like you have to finish Bottom 3 2 years in a row. Anyone can have a bad year once. 

Edited by BayRaider

They need a respected veteran HC badly to keep everything together in the same direction. If Rivera or McCarthey are willing to take the job, I dont see how you cant fire Freddie. This team can not have a 1st time HC. Its built to win now, you need to have somebody that knows what they are doing with the talent.

If Im Dorsey I would be beating down Rivera's door right this second. He knows how to handle big personalities with Cam, Norman and Smith and all of those guys seem to have respected the crap out of him. It wouldnt be too different of a situation with Baker, OBJ and Landry that he would be uncomfortable with

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

How many people think if freddy goes and gets fired the browns job is the most desirable of coaching jobs.

Ew hell no.

I have never seen a franchise with a deeper, more prevalent culture of being consistent, persistent, perpetual losers as ingrained as it is in the Cleveland Browns. It is embedded in the very genome of the team. I don't even think changing owners will rid the franchise of the virus.

Vaporizing the entire operation, and replacing them with a new expansion team in a different city might be worth a shot, but even then it might still carry over