New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Well geez this is a scathing indictment of me

my bad town

I think you played pretty well.

you were gonna be a tough mislynch because you came off as very civlike. i didnt even try to turn the tide against you

next step is to press people more that you think are scum. really lay into them.

25 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, considering the move said it would tell the number of non-town on the lynch line; there’s a certain level of expectation that comes along with that. Especially given that it’s a blanket move. 

So an investigation by a cop says it will reveal the alignment, but framers and godfather roles beats that as well.

Sure, it is a blanket move, you got invest info on 6 players, 5 if you remove nazgul self vote.  Similar to the tricorder from the star trek game or the pirate game when I had the 3 player plus 2 random added.  Wide blanket on 5 players.  Now sift through that with thread play.

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Well geez this is a scathing indictment of me

my bad town

PS Josh sorry I did believe you were Town and tried to hint at the idea that Malf was lying, but no one else bought that and it brought me a lot of heat.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I think you played pretty well.

you were gonna be a tough mislynch because you came off as very civlike. i didnt even try to turn the tide against you

next step is to press people more that you think are scum. really lay into them.

You were my second choice to track n1. Wish I would have stuck there. It was just a feeling. I got caught up in you being cleared that I backed off though.

I am gonna get better at this.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

You were my second choice to track n1. Wish I would have stuck there. It was just a feeling. I got caught up in you being cleared that I backed off though.

I am gonna get better at this.

well, i visited myself everyday, so that would have just helped my claim :)

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So an investigation by a cop says it will reveal the alignment, but framers and godfather roles beats that as well.

Sure, it is a blanket move, you got invest info on 6 players, 5 if you remove nazgul self vote.  Similar to the tricorder from the star trek game or the pirate game when I had the 3 player plus 2 random added.  Wide blanket on 5 players.  Now sift through that with thread play.

That’s different tho as it is a move directly onto that player. It’s also an active move that you could use again sometime later. Not a 1x that you’re forced to use n1. 

it’s basically equipping me with a fishing net, telling me it’ll catch all bass but it doesn’t actually catch all bass.