New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Swags pgo would only kill one person, first visitor. All others Would run away that night.

its why counselors hit on swag failed 

n1 swag had to activate his PGO, n2 he killed nacho (Vigilante hit) and matts was redirected to him (pgo)

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 12:15 AM, Malfatron said:

ah, i see

you are pgo

did you know for sure that both targetted you?

On 12/28/2019 at 12:15 AM, SwAg said:

I do know whether both targeted me and I was told that I killed both.

How does that check out on a lie detector? lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I changed my hits from Malfatron and rack.

So, yeah, I messed up.

When it is early, it is tough to use that vig hit with a high level of confidence.   I have been there and it is always a debate to use it on N1/N2 or hold it for a better read.  

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Hope you had a good holiday despite the knee issue.   Let me know if you have questions on things going forward.  Happy to offer any thoughts and help with it that I can from afar.  

I understand the change in how you are feeling/what you are dealing with affects how you play......what was it 2 games ago I had my food allergy thing going on.   I am not sure how a few of you (think it was you -- @MWil23 and @theuntouchable that picked up on something).  I had no idea that was coming through in my posts, but it certainly could have because I was uncomfortable and irritated as hell IRL.

I think the experimenting is a fine thing to do, but you have to recognize that it will be picked up by others and you need to account for that as well.  

I’m pretty sure that was the game you were a bit more testy than usual. I think I actually used that exact phrase if I remember right 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m sorry

Sorry for what?  

Your thread play was solid.   The Malf clear based on the census was hard thing to overcome.  The godfather/framer role was never brought up by a good many of town players....pickle, touch, mwil, matts.. .nacho though he really did not post (considering him a veteran player that could have put that out there)

Your night move in hitting Nacho is what it is.  you took your shot and owned it.  the redirect of matts to you was out of your control.  

I am not sure if the better play as PGO is to come out with it earlier and avoid town targeting you.  But with a redirect in play, we still would have used that to our advantage on N2 and would have killed elsewhere instead of trying to kill you.