New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Oh I know but a censor is a wider net than an invest. If it was a specific move that someone used directly on a player to have them come up opposite, then I’d be ok with it. I don’t agree with a move like that being designed specifically to fail. 

@theuntouchable why did you wait to state  that you were the actual census taker?

Was it after BBC was lynched an Matt's had been hit?

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable why did you wait to state  that you were the actual census taker?

Was it after BBC was lynched an Matt's had been hit?

I didn’t actually wait that long. I just didn’t specifically mention i was because I wanted to try and figure out what Swag was up to. I put the results out there but left it ambiguous for a bit. 

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I didn’t actually wait that long. I just didn’t specifically mention i was because I wanted to try and figure out what Swag was up to. I put the results out there but left it ambiguous for a bit. 

I realize that.  Wondering how it plays out if you want less ambiguous with it.

Imagine lying about an ability, directly contributing to RW town deaths, dismissing a town member who is right about four mafia, and blaming him for not convincing you that you’re not scum/correct, after puffing up your chest and saying “I’m in charge of this thread”, while being lead astray by Malfatron. Imagine. 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

As if you would ever have listened to me. Your view of me and unwillingness to listen you brought completely on yourself. I tried for 4 hours to convince you yesterday but you were dismissive or me using it on squire and Malf back to back immediately after MD4L flip and you refused to try to connect the dots. That’s on you. Own it and move on.

You made yourself wholly unbelievable from D1.  There was no articulated logic or reason at any step, other than ethereal assurances of a plan, and then kept going on unhinged ramblings.

My errors this game will never absolve you of yours.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Imagine lying about an ability, directly contributing to RW town deaths, dismissing a town member who is right about four mafia, and blaming him for not convincing you that you’re not scum/correct, after puffing up your chest and saying “I’m in charge of this thread”, while being lead astray by Malfatron. Imagine. 

Imagine me not really reading after rack and Finn both memes in LyLo, with you actively throwing.

I don’t owe you an explanation when you refuse to believe me on anything from word go/day one and ignore the census after MD4L flipped SK. You made up your mind after that Malf was clear and so was squire and the more I pushed them the more you moved me up your scum list and let scum Malf and squire back you on it. It happens. Just own it and move on. I’ve owned my shortcomings. You’re a 10x better player than me, so I get it. You’re almost always spot on, just not this time.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don’t owe you an explanation when you refuse to believe me on anything from word go/day one and ignore the census after MD4L flipped SK.

Most cleared daboyle and malf based on the census results.  Only mafia knew it was wrong.  You had suspicion, but never hinted at a framer or godfather role.....that were both in the game.

Md4l even stated that he would come back town on an invest.   Only malf saw it, so having inside knowledge helped.  

You made up your mind after that Malf was clear and so was squire and the more I pushed them the more you moved me up your scum list and let scum Malf and squire back you on it.

Pushing without a clearer reasoning outside of "I think they are/might be scum".  Why are they scum with posts that connect the theory. @SwAg goes to crazy lengths time and effort to make that type of case.  Look at his case on slappy.  How many posts did he pull up?

It happens. Just own it and move on. I’ve owned my shortcomings. You’re a 10x better player than me, so I get it. You’re almost always spot on, just not this time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I don’t owe you an explanation when you refuse to believe me on anything from word go/day one and ignore the census after MD4L flipped SK. You made up your mind after that Malf was clear and so was squire and the more I pushed them the more you moved me up your scum list and let scum Malf and squire back you on it. It happens. Just own it and move on. I’ve owned my shortcomings. You’re a 10x better player than me, so I get it. You’re almost always spot on, just not this time.

Actually, you do.  As I owe everyone an explanation.  It’s part of the game to convince people.  You’re deluded if you think I’m consciously avoiding reason, but at no point did you even come close to contesting the census result in a manner that would convince anyone.  You started rambling about Touch and I being scum, and shotgun voting for 3 phases.

The census result was 1 non-Town on the list.  Don’t bother pretending you used the MD4L information that I missed because it actually only makes you look worse if you go that route.  The information MD4L gave clearly didn’t register with me.  If you were basing it off of that, then quoting it, or even referencing it once in the hundred pages since then would have been valuable.  But yeah, you owe no one nothing.

Malfatron and squire had me beat, but if you saw the MD4L information and were acting based on that, when everyone else clearly missed it or was not, and kept up this schtick and rambling... then it’s beyond negligent.

You have not owned your shortcomings.  Read the words you’re writing.  I have not justified my play in anyway other than I prevented the flawless win.  I’ve gone so far as to concede that my biggest complaint does not change the result of the game because of how deceived I was.  Face it, you had about five opportunities from D2-D4 for thread play to shift LyLo, and at each point you went with absolute scumbag threadplay.  

But hey, at least you played.  More than can be said for others.  You didn’t need a life-altering familial event to garner host pity, or a blatant refusal to hold scum to the same standard as Town to survive.  You did it all on your own.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Actually, you do.  As I owe everyone an explanation.  It’s part of the game to convince people.  You’re deluded if you think I’m consciously avoiding reason, but at no point did you even come close to contesting the census result in a manner that would convince anyone.  You started rambling about Touch and I being scum, and shotgun voting for 3 phases.

I told you Day 1 that I didn’t believe your hard claim and that you should rethink your soft claim as it could be bad for town and draw an invest or protection. As for three phases, it was only 2. Day 3 I was kingmaker and narrowed it down to MD4L, Squire, Rackcs, and Malfatron in that order. I choose wrongly.

The census result was 1 non-Town on the list.  Don’t bother pretending you used the MD4L information that I missed because it actually only makes you look worse if you go that route.  The information MD4L gave clearly didn’t register with me.  If you were basing it off of that, then quoting it, or even referencing it once in the hundred pages since then would have been valuable.  But yeah, you owe no one nothing.

Malfatron and squire had me beat, but if you saw the MD4L information and were acting based on that, when everyone else clearly missed it or was not, and kept up this schtick and rambling... then it’s beyond negligent.

That’s fair, but what was I supposed to do? Say hey guys, I’m pretty sure Malf is the watcher and Squire is also scum based off of MD4L? I even said ahead of time if MD4L flipped non scum squire was likely a lock.

You have not owned your shortcomings.  Read the words you’re writing.  I have not justified my play in anyway other than I prevented the flawless win.  I’ve gone so far as to concede that my biggest complaint does not change the result of the game because of how deceived I was.  Face it, you had about five opportunities from D2-D4 for thread play to shift LyLo, and at each point you went with absolute scumbag threadplay.  

When it became apparent after MD4L and my invest on squire failing to go along with Malf having more thread credibility and under no circumstances would anyone believe me, I went full scumbag play, not before that. 

But hey, at least you played.  More than can be said for others.  You didn’t need a life-altering familial event to garner host pity, or a blatant refusal to hold scum to the same standard as Town to survive.  You did it all on your own.

I’m far from perfect and I understand why you think I played poorly. I thought touch was scum Day 3 because I thought he lied about the censor after the MD4L flip, and I didn’t realize what happened until it was too late ala Malfatron and his play. I own the fact that I should have openly speculated the censor fail earlier, and that’s absolutely on me.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That right there is the issue.  The concept that Town owe each other nothing in the thread.  My reads are my reads, darnit, screw you if you don’t get it.  Explanations????  Lol how bout no, gay boy.

Well, duh.

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Most cleared daboyle and malf based on the census results.  Only mafia knew it was wrong.  You had suspicion, but never hinted at a framer or godfather role.....that were both in the game.

That’s absolutely fair

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Md4l even stated that he would come back town on an invest.   Only malf saw it, so having inside knowledge helped.  

Pushing without a clearer reasoning outside of "I think they are/might be scum".  Why are they scum with posts that connect the theory. @SwAg goes to crazy lengths time and effort to make that type of case.  Look at his case on slappy.  How many posts did he pull up?

SwAg always goes above and beyond. However, let’s not pretend he didn’t have his mind made up about me already by that point. I’m not nearly as good hinting at roles or connecting the dots. His slappy connection was genius. I was right about the censor but wrong about the person. I thought touch was lying and Malf was scum with him until N3, so that’s on me for not gaining enough thread credibility early on.