New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i never claimed mafia you silly goose, you just assumed things. you sheep'd onto two mafia's votes of me, when i was saying malf was probably mafia. i claimed, there's nothing more i could've done besides try to be convincing to you, which wouldn't have been successful with you no matter the approach i took. 

I never voted for you.

We literally asked why you didn’t believe Slappy and your response was that it was because he said you were Town.  Then you said you were something else, and then you don’t know what it is, even though it’s your role.

I mean, you could have... not voted yourself?

Just now, SwAg said:

I never voted for you.

We literally asked why you didn’t believe Slappy and your response was that it was because he said you were Town.  Then you said you were something else, and then you don’t know what it is, even though it’s your role.

I mean, you could have... not voted yourself?

oh yeah my bad i guess you didn't now that i go back and look

i didn't wanna claim anything if i didn't have to. i said i knew he was lying because things didn't add up. then malf said something like "he said you were green townie". and then i said "exactly". i knew he was lying because he said that. not that i'm town, but that he got a result at all. 

and then when i decided to fully claim i said exactly what i was and explained it, but yeah i said like "whatever that is" after i said it, because the word didn't even make sense to me as a role, it sounded more like an adjective than a title, so i was confused. then you got stuck on me saying "whatever that is" even after i reiterated my point. 

once the key influencers were on me or going along with my lynching, after i'd exhausted my avenue of claiming, i knew any logical convincing was out the window, so i just did what i could with more of a pathos appeal as like a last hail mary, but yeah that was the end of it. 

the L isn't on inconsistencies with mod killing, it was just a ****ty performance by town on N4. 

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

or MWil throwing the game when he could have actually convinced me if he wasn’t so ******* retarded the whole game.

As if you would ever have listened to me. Your view of me and unwillingness to listen you brought completely on yourself. I tried for 4 hours to convince you yesterday but you were dismissive or me using it on squire and Malf back to back immediately after MD4L flip and you refused to try to connect the dots. That’s on you. Own it and move on.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

As if you would ever have listened to me. Your view of me and unwillingness to listen you brought completely on yourself. I tried for 4 hours to convince you yesterday but you were dismissive or me using it on squire and Malf back to back immediately after MD4L flip and you refused to try to connect the dots. That’s on you. Own it and move on.

To be fair, you had me heavily doubting you were town dude. 

good job guys. I think if we had stayed on racks we would have ended up rounding up squire and counselor as well but never malf. 

a move designed specifically to fail, is a fail in itself IMO. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, you had me heavily doubting you were town dude. 

Fair, but calling me a “retard” because I went squire and Malfatron back to back nights and then standing by that for half of yesterday while I said he was a watcher, only to further implicate myself in his and probably your eyes got me nowhere. Trying to implicate myself and connect rack/counselor since no one else wanted Malf or Squire was my Hail Mary attempt.

Exactly. Per above.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Told you guys Rack was mafia.

I am not too surprised by any of the mafia except malf.

Looks I’m gonna have to be a bit more unpopular to win a game here.

You were investigated on touchs censor, and knew that you came back town.

you should have deduced i was mafia

I think swag threw everyone off because the way swag framed it, it felt like a day move not a night move.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

To be fair, md4l posted in thread that he comes back town on an invest.

Oh I know but a censor is a wider net than an invest. If it was a specific move that someone used directly on a player to have them come up opposite, then I’d be ok with it. I don’t agree with a move like that being designed specifically to fail. 

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You were investigated on touchs censor, and knew that you came back town.

you should have deduced i was mafia

I think swag threw everyone off because the way swag framed it, it felt like a day move not a night move.

I think being sk made things hard regardless once I had to explain my alignment.

8 hours ago, Dome said:

@The Orca the only thing in the game that could've killed you because you used your move is if the strongman submitted a move the same night. 

there was discussion last second on whether or not to use it n1. you died on a last second whim. 

if you had lived n1 after all the redirects, it would've been a perfect role for you to be a wildcard.

Figured I would choose wrong lol. I was hoping it was a D2 Strongman. At least the move helped to catch a scum